Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

08/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update???????????

Comment

• I think they are recalculating all the toons lol

Comment

• Hows it going r2?

Comment

• "Our beta server, Cragstone, is currently undergoing maintenance. We expect all servers to be back online in 1-3 hours."
          ~The R2Games Team, 8/3/2018

This is starting to feel more like a goddam reconstruction than actual maintenance.
          Last edited by Dr.Q; 08-04-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Basically it will be.

Comment

• I can't log on what the helll.

Comment

• emergency maintenance to fix all of the broken stats/systems. 2nd day offline. I dont expect it to be fixed until the weekend is over.

Comment

• What is actually going on here can any Moderator explain? ?and will r2 give actual Compensation for our lost? we need real explanation....

Comment

• When they implemented new mounts it caused some major systems to break. Stats greatly reduced, buffs not working properly, exp not working properly. So they are trying to fix what they broke. Mods have said they will give us updates when they get them. All they know is developers are working on it. Keep in mind it's the weekend. Saturday night in China. Who knows about compensation.

Comment

• really hoping r2 wont take another day fixing this bug.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
                        When they implemented new mounts it caused some major systems to break. Stats greatly reduced, buffs not working properly, exp not working properly. So they are trying to fix what they broke. Mods have said they will give us updates when they get them. All they know is developers are working on it. Keep in mind it's the weekend. Saturday night in China. Who knows about compensation.
                        COMPENSATION ... R2 give a loot compensation , but not on CS ... idk why .. we lose 2 days that is loot of items but R2 dont care about that .. so all we need to doo is to try to relax and to have a litle break from this game and company .. to be onest i got tired of this game i was online from jan 2017 ... day after day , time to get a break ))))
                        ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

• Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
                          What is actually going on here can any Moderator explain? ?and will r2 give actual Compensation for our lost? we need real explanation....
                          Be ready for x2 EXP Token

Comment

• Given that it is the weekend, i personally dont even expect the servers to be up till sometime monday. Would like for it to be back earlier but realisticly thats whats most likely.
                            S95Epicboltz
                            Eidolon Knight

Comment

• As others have mention there's a high chance that we won't actually see any completion 'til Monday; worst case Tuesday. If that's the case, would it be possible to extend this event again for another week(even if it overlaps the new one) since we effectively missed a majority of it while the event is up.

Was gonna make use of the good pays to consume but unfortunately, after seeing what happen after maint, I felt it was better to hold off in case they decide to go back to that point. Seems at this point, it's better to go back and try to isolate what could of been added in the last patch to cause this. It could of been the new mounts or it could of been extra code to hold for a later date(like how chi was added on 2 different maint days than 1. Same when new skills were coming out). Can't really say. What I can say, that will cause a lot less headache than trying to bring back each system one by one[there's a chance something will be overlooked.]

Comment

• If they were going to do a roll back i'd think they would have already done that. Hard to say what is going on in their minds.

Comment

Working...
                                X