No announcement yet.

08/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix that ***** now not with next maintaince like you do this allways You will loose all player here iff you dont fix that before 6PM ST and iff you dont want to fix that R2 can take all money that customers have spendet and giv them instand back to them

Comment

should have fast fixed everyone wont waiting for 1 week with this bug

Comment

bruh this bug needs to be fixed. We can't do anything until this bug is fixed. almost everyone lost a ** ton of damage

Comment

Please fix this bug asap. Even passives don't work, lost all stats, damage reduc, hit rating, crit%, crit dmg, dodge etc #24 Tons of work gone down the drain on just 1 failed maintenance.

Comment

Bug 1) Hoping this picture helps out. But as others have said, soul system is definitely not working at all. Lost about half my int(which is what given) and quite a bit of dmg reduction.
            To further the point since damage reduction is the easier to track, I would use the physical dmg reduction and mdmg reduction(will prove my point for bug number 2).

Physical damage reduction gear:
            Zodiac armor - 7%
            Orange cape - 3%
            Armor - 8%
            Boots - 9%
            Peerless Hero insignia - 15%

42% dmg reduction

Mdmg reduct gear:
            Zodiac shield - 5%
            Orange cape - 3%
            Necklace - 9%
            Boots - 9%
            Offhand - 5%
            Peerless Hero Insignia - 15%

46% mdmg reduction.

As you can see, the dmg reduction and pretty much anything in soul is not working as intended. The mdmg reduction actually leads me to bug number 2.

Bug 2) Passives and skills are not working as intended.

Since I'm a priest, my passive gives me 15% mdmg reduction. But I only get the damager reduction from my gear alone. Thus, skills from the tree doesn't work. But that's not all, anything stat boosting skill are not working. Knights blood lust, priest buffs and death cometh, rogues vegabond, e.t.c.

What's worst is that this is not only for skills but other systems as well.
            We do not get the heal regeneration from beast soul - when hitting sieryu.
            We are also not getting any buffs when wings proc(increases all attributes. The following 2 pictures will show my before and after. As you can see with and without the buff my stats are unchanged.

I would even go far to say that anything that gives a passive boost isn't working. Thus the list so far that I can come up with are:

Main Soul, Beast soul, Wing proc, heraldy, skills from the skill tree, and literally the entire shifter class(that class is 80% passive).

There may be more but it's not coming to mind.

This is pretty severe and hopefully it's fixed soon. Doubly so if people cashed for those systems which is pretty likely.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
              Bug 1) Hoping this picture helps out. But as others have said, soul system is definitely not working at all. Lost about half my int(which is what given) and quite a bit of dmg reduction.
              To further the point since damage reduction is the easier to track, I would use the physical dmg reduction and mdmg reduction(will prove my point for bug number 2).

Physical damage reduction gear:
              Zodiac armor - 7%
              Orange cape - 3%
              Armor - 8%
              Boots - 9%
              Peerless Hero insignia - 15%
              Very comprehensive post . +1

Comment

safe to play now? or will there be another maintenance for this one.

Comment

Pretty sure HF isnt working, im missing 46k attack (was like 66k before maint) and i dont have high beast soul or soul or stuff like that but i had like lv11 HF

Comment

soul equipment gems sperion nothing is giveing stats and people looseing millions of attack...but theres new mounts no one is gonna get because amut is near impossable to get any desent ammount of unless you spend lots of money on it

Comment

I apologize for the late reply, I will notify the team about this problem. Please be patient while we look into the problem.
                      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Expect R2 to have more than a day maintenance again.. Looool
                        IGN: [S77] MysticFIST
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 180
                        Class: Your KNIGHT in Shining Armor
                        Guild: [S77] RisingDawn

Just because I can't sing, doesn't mean I won't sing.

Comment

Yahoo another day to skip do all event or quest. R2 make ev1 unhappy today. Sicko

Comment

Elixirs also do not work, but surprisingly genie and pixie aren't broken
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server:Green Plains
                            IGN:fflord
                            Level:158
                            Class:Priest Hybrid
                            Pet:Gen 5 Firelord
                            Mount: Doombringer

Server 73 Zookeeper

Comment

i just checked, my equips are working, but Soul, Character Skills (Passives), Blessings, Buffs, Beast Soul.. isn't working. Checked Equips stats working.. I dont know what R2 did this maintenance but the game broke, i dont think anyone can play or will cash upgrades with this kind of game bug (Whats the use of cashing upgrades if they dont work anyways ).

here's Screenshot of light/ light SB testing
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 08-02-2018, 12:39 PM.
                              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

need a rollback to fix or something, doubt r2 can manually fix all these skills/systems ect to work, been a number of hours since maint and still no update, guess will have to wait a week, lolol

lost 3mil matk, 15mil hp, over 70k intell, gg
                                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                                X