No announcement yet.

08/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Saturday morning in Hong Kong, so probably no word until Monday now.

Comment

• Hopefully. . We could login before reset...
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• The moderators are basically the only useful people that R2 has

Comment

• I wonder if they're fixing Void, too.
          Last edited by Dr.Q; 08-04-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• what time will the servers be up?

Comment

• I see still not done yet with the maintenance huh... i would be glad just to be able to play again :3 c'mon r2 my hands are iching >.<

Comment

• come back from work hoping the maintenance is over, perhaps is a 24hour maintenance.

Comment

• getting real tired of refreshing and it saying 1-3 hours and still getting nothing.
                  comon let us know whats going on here im getting super bored of this

Comment

• Originally posted by kamander View Post
                    getting real tired of refreshing and it saying 1-3 hours and still getting nothing.
                    comon let us know whats going on here im getting super bored of this
                    Exactly what i've been doing all this time :3

Comment

• any update at crystal saga went is going to back online reverie???

Comment

• We still do not have an ETA when the servers will be back up. We apologize for the wait, but please try to be patient. As another player already stated it is Saturday in China. This is the weekend for them. While I am sure there are people working to get this fixed there is not much we can do, but wait. We all know that you (the players) are all distraught, and wish for it to be fixed immediately, but this was a major issue and it's going to take some time for them to figure out what caused it and how to fix it.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Keep fussing, everyone. R2 thinks our tears are delicious.

Comment

• literally been down since last night, and get home from work and servers still aren't up come on R2 -.-, hope we get compensated well
                            IGN:jesuscrist
                            Server: Auora Point
                            Level:70+
                            Class:Knight
                            Guild:Genesis
                            Mount:Gryphon
                            Wings:Angel lords <3
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
                            PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Q View Post
                              Keep fussing, everyone. R2 thinks our tears are delicious.
                              ha maybe i will keep complaning now that i know thy enjoy my tears
                              Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2018, 02:31 AM. Reason: Please refrain from using obnoxious font sizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Q View Post
                                "Our beta server, Cragstone, is currently undergoing maintenance. We expect all servers to be back online in 1-3 hours."
                                u kidding me? 1-3 hours? its been almost 17 hours... how long your 1-3 hour last?

Comment

Working...
                                X