No announcement yet.

08/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are still looking into the issue and determining what systems are not working at this time. Unfortunately, nothing can be done until later when the Dev's are in the office. Until then, if anyone finds any other systems that may not be working properly, please notify us. Thank you.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Imagine if this mistake stays live as long as the 150 area drops did!
      Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

yeah....this is no fun for sure.
        Last edited by skmhmv; 08-02-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Any word from our devs?
          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I'm staying half a day to be stronger, and they made me STATS 4x smaller
            I played a year without donating and now I have 800k --> 200k HP ;'(

Comment

Died in void 15

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                Any word from our devs?
                There are no updates at this time. Once there is, one of the moderators will definitely update the public accordingly.

Comment

okay....so far from what I can find.our soul is not working,beast soul is not working,guild skills are not working,seems no buffs,blessings,pixie blessing from pixie forest,battle hymn...any type of buff is not working...shows no stat increase.also if we use any type of exp token....not adding increase in exp given.we also just found that pets are also effected.these are some I and my guild have found.there may be more....like I have no way to test HF or some of the other systems.really hope you all fix this.....cause in all honesty,this sucks!
                  Last edited by skmhmv; 08-02-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Nothing has been done STILL!?!
                    Took u guys literally 20mins to break it but taking well over 12hrs now to attempt to fix? just roll back the server or something. i get its not as easy as flicking a switch but it deffs doesn't take over 12 damn hours
                    Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2018, 02:21 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

are these "dev's" going to ignore the problem for an entire week?

Comment

They are trying to fix atm with out having to roll back the server but with the amount of damage done and how pressed they are for time to get everything working again, i can imagine a roll back to happen. meaning anything upgraded/obtained/xtals spent may be consumed and not refunded.

Comment

please fix ASAP!

Comment

Still no updates about the bug? I guess I can rest for a week.

Comment

Update please, you deleted my last post cause yes i know wasn't posted here, but u guys arent' providing anything about this situation. as i said before u are pretty much obligated to do so, isnt it a breach of your ToS or something?
                              Geez, thank you for an update tho kana
                              Last edited by Reverie; 08-03-2018, 01:11 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

As of now, we are still waiting on a response from the Dev's. Once we get more information we will relay it here. Please continue to be patient while this issue is looked into. Thank you.
                                If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X