X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix this bug hayts please ASAP ty

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
      As of now, we are still waiting on a response from the Dev's. Once we get more information we will relay it here. Please continue to be patient while this issue is looked into. Thank you.
      Thank you for the update.. For those who might of cashed, and if they decide to rollback the game, what should the casher do to make sure they still get their crystals? Or will the devs have a way to restore that part?

Comment

Thanks for update, I've been online letting players know about the bugs and the possibility of a roll back. Game's at a standstill. It's so odd, it's like... will there be a mass exodus or will people be patient enough to wait? Least I got my back up games
        S99- Starflyer
        Guild- ChaosTribe
        Class- BeastMaster
        I'm a friendly troll

Comment

damn i died at ladder beast soul isnt working

Comment

Originally posted by lilninjamomma View Post

Thank you for the update.. For those who might of cashed, and if they decide to rollback the game, what should the casher do to make sure they still get their crystals? Or will the devs have a way to restore that part?

For those who have cashed, they will have to submit a ticket to R2 and if you need any assistance, message any mod on the forum and we will be glad to assist you.
            If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

For those who have cashed, they will have to submit a ticket to R2 and if you need any assistance, message any mod on the forum and we will be glad to assist you.
              Thank you once again, I'll let others know in my server, that if they decide to rollback, that the will need to submit a ticket about cashing.

Comment

Thanks, Passing the info on.

Comment

We have been informed by the Dev's that it is best that no one does anything in game until further notice. Thank you all for continuing to be patient as we work to fix the issue.

Edit: We have been informed by the Dev's that there will be an emergency maintenance. We don't know when it will take place, but there will be compensation after.
                  Last edited by KanaDT; 08-03-2018, 01:04 AM.
                  If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Still not fix yet? What taking you so long. We paid you too much ***** support team.

Comment

We have been informed by the Dev's that it is best that no one does anything in game until further notice. Thank you all for continuing to be patient as we work to fix the issue.

Edit: We have been informed by the Dev's that there will be an emergency maintenance. We don't know when it will take place, but there will be compensation after.
                      Thank you for more updates!

Comment

Now I am wondering what kind of compensation will that be. Without the beast soul(heal) and damage reduction(soul) we couldn't do anything at all. I hope they extend the special events by a few days. Also giving us 2x Corruption would be nice, those packs are valuable. Something along those lines I hope.

Comment

*** happened here i went away for a month because of work and now i come back to find my character missing almost half his stats from 900k PATK to 460k and my soul stats aren't being counted nor my title i lost way too much Damage Reduction,crit,hit rate,movement speed and A LOT of crit damage????????????? what's going on here??????
                          My Friends Will be in my back and by my side,not in my way

Comment

Originally posted by furlan02 View Post
                            now i come back to find my character missing almost half his stats from 900k PATK to 460k
                            i went from 1.06m>630k and the people that had 10m+dont even have 1/3 of there stats

i think r2 devs got ligma
                            Last edited by *Minori*; 08-03-2018, 11:10 AM. Reason: Use the edit option for your posts please.

Comment

it is best that no one does anything in game until further notice - no farming and no events/quests for now. . hahah
                              Good compensation please...

Comment

servers r down now
                                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                                X