08/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

i wish its only that, but i really expect it will take atleast a day to fix back CS this time, with all those passives missing..
    I also expect it to take a good day or so to fix this... Its such a severe break that its gonna take a while.
    S95Epicboltz
    Eidolon Knight

Comment

man this fix most be something good to keep taking this long of a time.

also for the consolation packs dont give us trash like hw,mut,exp tokens.

Comment

Originally posted by catbunny View Post
        man this fix most be something good to keep taking this long of a time.

also for the consolation packs dont give us trash like hw,mut,exp tokens.
        Socketing rods & drop tokens incoming :^)

Comment

Honestly, shouldn't worry about a pack. Should be happy with your accounts back to normal. <.<
          game name: Icyene
          guild: SteinsGate
          Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Comment

Originally posted by amber_marie_hoffman View Post
            Honestly, shouldn't worry about a pack. Should be happy with your accounts back to normal. <.<
            yaya should be thankful for doing their job which the cashers basically pay for, gg
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

or the pack will be bound gpow again when sgr is a thing to get gpow from anyways

Comment

When servers are down they don't get paid! : waits for incoming special cashing sales to make up for losing money during down time : ;D Also TBH, it's amazing how I can find so much else to do with out C.S soaking up my time. I think my addiction level is falling... : starts searching through backlog of games and MMO's to spend time on : Do your best Devs! We'll cope... somehow...
                S99- Starflyer
                Guild- ChaosTribe
                Class- BeastMaster
                I'm a friendly troll

Comment

I bet our compensation is going to be ancient mut, and core to make a mount you have to spend thousands on, and that 1% is the only one that will be able to use it.

Comment

maybe itl be a bunch of gem coupons
                    or maybe not who am i kidding

Comment

• I guess pack with ancient items would be the rewards here.

Comment

• i wonder if this will actually work
                        Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2018, 02:29 AM. Reason: Please refrain from using obnoxious font sizes.

Comment

• Maybe our compensation will be 2k Gems lol

Comment

• we can only hope for such a thing but knowing r2 it probably wont happen
                            Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2018, 02:29 AM. Reason: Please refrain from using obnoxious font sizes.

Comment

• That a **** what i dont understand it why after doing the updates/maintenance r2 dont look if all is ok on game,in this way anyone will lose anything only time in game.....

Comment

• come on.... some of us (including myself) are really starting to get tired of waiting... at least u could keep us informed!!!
                                Last edited by R24481315; 08-03-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X