08/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pt123456 View Post

u kidding me? 1-3 hours? its been almost 17 hours... how long your 1-3 hour last?
    maybe 1-3 hours is diffrent in china

Comment

• Still under maint... its the weekend now.... if its still down for when i wake up in the morning ill probably visit cs2 lol. It will pass the time by anyways lol
      S95Epicboltz
      Eidolon Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by kamander View Post

maybe 1-3 hours is diffrent in china
        lol 1-3 hours is that mean 13+1+3=17 hours in China?

Comment

• hay everyone lets sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall untill the servers come back
          Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2018, 02:32 AM. Reason: Please refrain from being obnoxious.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
            We still do not have an ETA when the servers will be back up. We apologize for the wait, but please try to be patient. As another player already stated it is Saturday in China. This is the weekend for them. While I am sure there are people working to get this fixed there is not much we can do, but wait. We all know that you (the players) are all distraught, and wish for it to be fixed immediately, but this was a major issue and it's going to take some time for them to figure out what caused it and how to fix it.
            It's funny how you guys actually think they are working to fix this during the weekend lol. They DO NOT WORK DURING WEEKENDS!!! This just shows why you all getting constantly humped by devs, which truth to be said have equal skills as monkeys I'm actually insulting monkeys, my bad. Monkeys can do better tbh. Just go play some other games and come back Monday when everyone is back in the office, doing a reroll and then everyone can spam the support asking for crystals and what not to get half the stuff back lost while cashing during poi Do not forget to get your free GPOWS as compensation cause R2

Comment

• excuse me how long are 1-3 hours in the neighboring R2 planet?
              My Friends Will be in my back and by my side,not in my way

Comment

• sounds like a two day maintenance...

Comment

• Its rly annoying enough that its neon blue color.. but making a big font.. wont any mod help this guy have manners.. thank you...
                  wish theres report button..

on topic... guess we miss another day.. hope the devs doing better..
                  No.. but ty fr trying..
                  as i said on side note (it went poof)... i guess we missed another day... hpoe the devs doing better..
                  Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2018, 09:48 PM. Reason: Posts merge.
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• well this really sucks that none of us can play cus they broke the servers somebody toucha my spagetty dinners on the table already moms spagetty bring back the serversalready

Comment

• second days not yet rising up

Comment

• what the hell is going on

are they not going to fix until next week or what?
                        Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2018, 02:33 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Still no good aye, try again tomorrow i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                            Its rly annoying enough that its neon blue color.. but making a big font.. wont any mod help this guy have manners.. thank you...
                            wish theres report button..
                            The eyesore has been reduced; can’t say the same for his actual presence though.

Comment

• Thanks for working hard all! I'm logging off after a 5 hour binge on Guild Wars 2. #CauseMyComputerRocks. Hopefully things will be up tomorrow, if not, welp, I got more games to explore. Hang in there guys, we'll make it though! Just print out a picture of your character and hug it. THIS TOO SHALL PASS! Compensation or not, I'm looking forward to chatting with my buddies again. <3
                              S99- Starflyer
                              Guild- ChaosTribe
                              Class- BeastMaster
                              I'm a friendly troll

Comment

• i think r2's died zzz -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X