No announcement yet.

08/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's true but in the past they are very much against doing so. So there's still a possibility as a last ditch effort you know

Comment

• could be all of the above
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• bruh my server just recently merged and we already have enough stuggle to keep up with the older servers, but this main. is really putting a stick in the mud, I know and understand the struggle and pressure that r2 games is going through, but they should have at least a rough estimate of cause, plan, and execution of this bug

Comment

• Cause of bug? Improper testing before the release of something new.
          Plan for bug? Shut the server down and fix it... sometime soon... maybe.
          Execution of bug? The already executed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by reinviting View Post
            As others have mention there's a high chance that we won't actually see any completion 'til Monday; worst case Tuesday. If that's the case, would it be possible to extend this event again for another week(even if it overlaps the new one) since we effectively missed a majority of it while the event is up.

Was gonna make use of the good pays to consume but unfortunately, after seeing what happen after maint, I felt it was better to hold off in case they decide to go back to that point. Seems at this point, it's better to go back and try to isolate what could of been added in the last patch to cause this. It could of been the new mounts or it could of been extra code to hold for a later date(like how chi was added on 2 different maint days than 1. Same when new skills were coming out). Can't really say. What I can say, that will cause a lot less headache than trying to bring back each system one by one[there's a chance something will be overlooked.]
            ya events for another week and throw in a sale, sounds fair to me as the compensation pack is almost guaranteed to be useless, even gpow these days are useless with people and their alts max due to relic
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• I finally got caught up with everything i missed since i took a week or 2 break xD guess all i need was this... 2 days maint.. hope devs are almost done..????
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• at most tuesday, since monday is a holiday, at least for us Canadians

Comment

• when come server on agian

Comment

• will most likely be down till monday devs do not work on the weekends

Comment

• Activities:

• Destroy Servers

Promotions:
                      • Compensation for 3 days off (5x mut, 5x hw, 5x 2x exp token)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinocho123123 View Post
                        Activities:

• Destroy Servers

Promotions:
                        • Compensation for 3 days off (5x mut, 5x hw, 5x 2x exp token)
                        LOL good one
                        S95Epicboltz
                        Eidolon Knight

Comment

• I see how this is... R2 asks us for ideas for future updates. We give them ideas... they try to put in some new systems to keep us occupied while they look through our ideas... servers go down. Act of God or act of spite? :O
                          S99- Starflyer
                          Guild- ChaosTribe
                          Class- BeastMaster
                          I'm a friendly troll

Comment

• This is a reminder to stay on-topic. Personal conversations should be taken to PM and off-topic clutter will be deleted without notice. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              This is a reminder to stay on-topic. Personal conversations should be taken to PM and off-topic clutter will be deleted without notice. Thank you.
                              Is Monday the soonest the servers online? Since devs not working weekend?

Comment

• hope the server is soon on agian

Comment

Working...
                                X