Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

10/25 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skybluedrag View Post

Heres a video proving the loading screen
    Heres one from youtube if that one doesn't work
    CharS21)AngelOfWrath
    Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
    Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
    Pets:Focussing on Rexes
    Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
    Server: S21
    Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
    Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
    Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
    Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

Is it just me? or the game won't let me connect to the servers?

Comment

It's not just you. I'm having the same issue.

Comment

The video in its self can be done with a phone recording, flashback express, or any others you can find with a simple google search. Flashback does have capabilities where you can hide your character names if that is a concern, but try not to cover anything that could be of importance such as fps and ms. Once the video is made please upload the video to Youtube. You can list the video as unlisted and only those you give links to can view the video from there you can private message the links of the videos and I'll send them to the devs.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Minori, is anyone looking into the character server missing character list issue?

Comment

I sent vid link to yourself, I did not show FPS or Ping tho, my FPS holds steady around 23-28 most of the time (even during the lag fest) and ping would be just wild, from 50 to 3000ms.
              here is the vid for others to view if they so choose https://youtu.be/Nv9oU2EyQaU. if the toons come back on today, and lag isnt a factor, i will make a 2nd vid to show how my toon NORMALLY behaves. . Character list still not showing toons as of 12:04 PVP west server time.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
                Minori, is anyone looking into the character server missing character list issue?
                Yes, I've notified the team of the issue. They're looking into the situation now.

Update on 10/30: I have been informed that the ops have made some changes to the server if the lag situation improves or becomes worse please do let myself or KanaDT know so we can notify the team. Thank you all for your cooperation in this matter.
                Last edited by *Minori*; 10-30-2018, 09:23 PM. Reason: Update
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

great, I have 380k consumer points and I cant use them thanks to the issue. Please fix it ASAP!!!
                  Game:Crystal Saga
                  Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                  Class: Mage
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Lv:160+
                  Guild: The Spartans
                  Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                  Honor: Emperor
                  Tenets: maxed

Comment

Working...
                  X