Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

11/01 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 11/01 Server Update

Activities:
    • Voucher Swap
    • Wing Swap
    • Mysterious Zodiac
    • Magic Tower Challenge
    • Secret Admirer

Promotions:
    • Point of Interest
    • Special Discounts
    • Treasure Box
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

[Activity] Voucher Swap
    Duration: 11/1 - 11/7 23:59 (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: For the following week, kill any 30+ ordinary monster for a chance to receive a Quartermaster Voucher. Collect 30 of them and head over to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Quartermaster Token, once per day.

[Activity] Wing Swap
    Description: For the following week, players may visit the Quartermaster to exchange Ethereal Wings x5 and 2 Gold for a Quartermaster Token, or exchange Heroic Wings x5 and 2 Gold for a Quartermaster Token. Each player may complete each exchange once per day.
    Ethereal Wings x5 + 2 Gold Coins = Quartermaster Token x1
    Heroic Wings x5 + 2 Gold Coins = Quartermaster Token x1

[Activity] Mysterious Zodiac
    Level Requirement: 50+
    Description: For the following week, players who complete the daily Zodiac quest may visit the Quartermaster to claim Quartermaster Token x1, once per day.

[Activity] Magic Tower Challenge
    Level Requirement: 60+
    Description: During the event, players who successfully pass the level 15 of Magic Tower can visit the Quartermaster to claim Quartermaster Token x1, once per day.

[Activity] Secret Admirer
    Description: The Quartermaster has been struck by Cupid’s arrow, but can’t decide who she is infatuated with most! Give her a helping hand by visiting her once a day to receive 3 Purple Lilies. Then deliver these lilies to her secret crushes: the Battlemaster, General Krahn, and the Guild Management Officer. In return, they’ll each give you a Token of Love to bring back to her. Returning to the Quartermaster with all 3 love tokens will yield you a Quartermaster Token for your efforts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_157939.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1970512Click image for larger version

Name:	image_157940.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1970513
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

[Promotion] Point of Interest
      Level Requirement: None
      Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 52 point for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 52,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab.
      All points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Special Discounts
      Duration: 11/1 - 11/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Level requirement: None
      Description: During the event, a special discount shop will be available, go buy yourself some discounted items!
      Life Soul Original: 230 Now: 56
      Original Spirit Original: 80 Now: 20
      Original Soul Original: 175 Now: 40
      World Origin (100) Original: 350 Now: 80
      World Will (100) Original: 1380 Now: 320
      1M Living Beings Original: 3000 Now: 720
      Ancient Morph Crystal Original: 125 Now: 30

[Activity] Treasure Box
      Description: During the event, get a Treasure Box every time you recharge a multiple of 500 Crystal (including 500 Crystal). You can view your Crystal recharge amount and receive the Treasure Box at the Quartermaster in Starglade.
      Double click the Treasure Box for a chance to obtain massive shop items, you even have a chance to get a 5000 Crystal Card, or rare items like Therion!
      Content Chance
      5000 Crystal Card x1 2%
      Therion x1 2%
      World Will (100) x3 10%
      World Origin (100) x10 15%
      Life Soul x4 15%
      Original Spirit x15 15%
      Original Soul x6 20%
      Ancient Morph Crystal x10 21%

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals.
      The pack contains: Ancient Morph Crystal x24

Comment

West PVP character selection displays empty tabs again. And still has the terrible lag making it possible to do nothing. No events can be finished and obviously it is not a game anymore in that state.

Please give it another look and maybe do something.

Comment

I will forward that, and will see what I can do about pushing for a more permanent fix.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

More than just in game lag, the character server is down.

Comment

I hope its down because its being fixed! i just hope it doesnt take 22 hours again.

Comment

I dont expect it to come back up till sunday. I'm guessing no LG, no land owner.

Comment

@dode ... is anyone online?

Comment

There character selection page is still inaccessible. I don't think a toon is online at this moment.

Comment

still does not load character page. dont want to sound negative but seems to be going down hill further by the week

Comment

I've notified the team that the servers are still down for West PvP.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you Minori

Comment

Still down 15:00 server time.

Comment

Geez this is getting kinda old why cant r2 just put some effort into a permanent fix?
                              the way things are now i feel like this going to happen every single week.
                              Last edited by ashxicor; 11-03-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X