No announcement yet.

11/01 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last weekend one day down, this weekend, the entire wekend down, tomorrow??? would be nice to know if ur just playing with us or if you mean to fix it

Comment

They're still working to resolve the issue. Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. Once the server has been restored to working order we will inform you.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Looks like you are a bit late in informing us, the server is back up now.

Comment

no compensation?

Comment

Server lag update: It would appear there is still lag issues occurring at the same times as before, however, it isnt nearly as bad. id say a 50% reduction in lag so far. also the menus / popups"feel" snappier. The portals still have the occasional stick, but again, much less than before. over all the game is actually playable again, tho not perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
              Server lag update: It would appear there is still lag issues occurring at the same times as before, however, it isnt nearly as bad. id say a 50% reduction in lag so far. also the menus / popups"feel" snappier. The portals still have the occasional stick, but again, much less than before. over all the game is actually playable again, tho not perfect.
              We're pleased to hear that there has been an improvement. Thank you for being a helpful player.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Lag is back full force today

Comment

The game lag is getting worse again. Maybe you would like to see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by astro View Post
                    no compensation?
                    The compensation is double experience and drops for US West PvP players. I am uncertain of the length of this compensation.

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                    Lag is back full force today
                    Thank you for notifying us that it's back. I've notified the devs of this.
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-07-2018, 12:59 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The compensation is double experience and drops for US West PvP players. I am uncertain of the length of this compensation.

Thank you for notifying us that it's back. I've notified the devs of this.
                      double exp when everyone and their alts are max lvl esp on a server as old as the pvp group, lol
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                      X