Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mods help us out here cause we are in the dark

Comment

Maybe this is the lets see how fast we can make people quit playing event. This repeat issue is getting tiresome.

Comment

KanaDT minori

Comment

Pretty much means cya on Monday

Comment

I notified the team that the servers are down again. Please, be patient while I try to get some assistance on the matter. It's the weekend as you all know so we're very short staffed.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              I notified the team that the servers are down again. Please, be patient while I try to get some assistance on the matter. It's the weekend as you all know so we're very short staffed.
              Appreciate that your trying to get in touch with the team and all but are you able to ask them to stop messing around and actually do something that permanently make's our server at U.S West pvp
              playable again cause this is super frustrating. we spend good money on this game least the developers can do is put some of the money to good use and hire people that can actually fix the game but instead we're stuck with incompetent people.

Comment

Let's make Saturday as the maintenance day for WEST PVP! Server is down every saturday so might as well put it to good use hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                  Yeah, going to call ******** on the patience thing. This is the 3rd weekend in a row this has happened, them being short staffed is no excuse- if anything it is actually a reason to be less patient, since at this point they should have had extra people there in case this happened again. When the pattern is easily visible like this giving most of your team the day the server goes down off IS NOT acceptable.

Comment

game is up, only 3 hrs down this time.

Comment

Game is stalling out again (notice its the exact same time as Saturday) looks like its gonna go down again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                        Game is stalling out again (notice its the exact same time as Saturday) looks like its gonna go down again.
                        Thank you for letting me know. I was able to catch the spike in lag earlier this evening and create a recording of it myself and sent that in. Let me or Kana know if anything changes, please.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

cs is down again . no character list
                          (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                          guild (J1)Titans
                          lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

Character list is missing again
                            IGN: Godspeed

Guild: (J1)Titans

-STAY LOW MOVE FAST,
                            KILL FIRST DIE LAST,
                            ONE SHOT ONE KILL,
                            NO LUCK PURE SKILL
                            -:cool:

i'd be rich by now if i had 1Platinum everytime they call me handsome
                            :cool:;)

Comment

Once again wc pvp server character server is down. Character list will not load. Might as well add game going down to the weekly special events.

Comment

this is getting old

Comment

Working...
                                X