Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 11/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 11/15

Greetings heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) November 15th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming! ???????
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Once again wc pvp server character server is down. Character list will not load. Might as well add game going down to the weekly special events.

Comment

R2 I have a question...do you think this is acceptable for the server to keep goin down??you know we spend $$ on this game....get it together pls and thank you!
      Last edited by skmhmv; 11-14-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

stuck at 95 % ((((((((((((((((((

Comment

Please do anything with all this auras this make ALOT LAG!!!! add an option for hide all this please please please
          Also make time server of Slippery Slope like Altar of Sacrifice, actually i have 4 hours of difference of my country and cant do all events so i lost alot everyday

Comment

Look at that the server is down again. At this point west pvp feels like is shutting down.

Comment

Been down for at least 14 hours with no explanation as to why.

Comment

The devs have been informed that the servers are still down and we're waiting to hear back. We [mods] don't have any information as to why it keeps happening, but once we receive some information we'll be sure to inform you all here. Please, keep an eye on this thread in the meantime. As always we thank you for your continued patience.

UPDATE: The server is back up.
                Last edited by *Minori*; 11-14-2018, 09:21 PM.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you for the update.

Comment

Hi Minori, thanks for the update. I think that most if not all of the players dont blame you or KanaDT. I surely dont! But I do get worried not to mention frustraded if I learn that R2 is not informing you about why it keeps happening. We got severe downtime several times during the week as well as the weekends over the last couple of weeks. You know and i know that this is not an incident. There are still multiple players active that have spend serious money on this game and they wont recommend R2 to any of their friends. R2 u might want to consider your marketing strategy or if not u just dont care

btw mods pls feel free to send this message to R2

people will talk
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-14-2018, 10:56 PM. Reason: Please make use of the edit function.

Comment

Working...
                    X