No announcement yet.

Warning: Deletion of Inactive Characters Below Lvl. 60 in US West PvP Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Warning: Deletion of Inactive Characters Below Lvl. 60 in US West PvP Servers

Dear player, in order to maintain the stability of the US West PVP servers, during November 15th's maintenance, all inactive characters that are in US West PVP servers, haven't logged in since October 15th and are below Lvl. 60 will be deleted permanently (whether they recharged or not). If you don't want to lose your character, please do log in before the maintenance takes place. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused and thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by R2CS_Crystal; 11-14-2018, 09:33 PM.

holy ****.. maybe this needed to be made more visible to players! i just found it now, just a couple hours before maint.

Comment

Yes good maybe now our problem with not being able to login once a week "the character loading page not loading." can finally end.

Comment

should’ve warned players earlier

Comment

they didnt do it? stillgot all the old noobs in my friends list.

Comment

so i guess now pve west can finally get a merge?
            please...

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
              they didnt do it? stillgot all the old noobs in my friends list.
              there was a deletion a number of years ago on pve east 1st group(some 'accidental' deletion that deleted half the players including guilds and active people) and people who were deleted stayed on friendlist but cant view them and iirc they were also lvl 0, have you checked this?
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

yup first thing i did.. still there and viewable

Comment

If ya'll ever decide to do this in east servers, please tell us a few(2-3) days beforehand.Would hate to c my alt army disappear. Thnx

Comment

PVP west is down again, different this time as we get this message http://puu.sh/C4ayD/b7c4074c64.jpg

Comment

If you keep trying you can get in. Although server is 25 minutes behind and lag is absurd (952000 ms absurd).

And never mind, my alts DCed and are getting blank character pages again.
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 11-18-2018, 11:29 PM. Reason: Please, use the edit function.

Comment

I've notified the team that the servers are down again. Please, be patient as they work on getting them back up.

Update: The servers are back up.
                        Last edited by *Minori*; 11-19-2018, 01:23 AM.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

ok again my char. is gone and he is lvl 110 whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by therealicejr View Post
                            ok again my char. is gone and he is lvl 110 whats going on?
                            The West PvP servers were down when you posted this. If your character is still missing please, submit a ticket. The link is in my signature. Once you've submitted the ticket you can private message myself or Kana and we'll be happy to assist you with your issue.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you very much for deleting 30 of my toons holding most of my stuff that I gather over the course of 5 years!!! They were all PvE s67, s69. Kindly restore those accounts back!

Comment

Working...
                              X