• Show
Clear All

Mega Server soon
    IGN: [S77] MysticFIST
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 180
    Class: Your KNIGHT in Shining Armor
    Guild: [S77] RisingDawn

Just because I can't sing, doesn't mean I won't sing.

Comment

For all players that have been asking about what server group West PvP would be merged with provided this is the decision they make it will be the West PvE Server (S13), and the respective servers already merged together.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
        what do you mean east / west each have 2 groups? only ones i see are pvp / pve east / west.
        idk about west but east have S12-73 i think it is idr which 70 it stops at and the rest is another group, we're not all merged together in pve east.

i also wanna point out that the notes you added *Minori* 1st thing is false.

"We DO NOT merge servers from one publisher with another publisher's servers. EX: If an R2Games server is ready for a merge, it will ONLY be merged with another R2Games server: these servers won't be merged with Armor, Kabam, Kongregate, or another publishers' servers."

but r2 did merge with a number of other publishers?

"-Total server population

-Daily active users

-Server age

-Collective and individual character strength

this is laughable as they always merge new server after 1 month which is in reality too soon.

total server pop? literally only like 15 people play outta the 23 servers my group has? after 6 years r2 still cant tell the difference between players and bots?

when top player has 18mil matk and 2nd highest is 13mil, 3rd is 8mil something and everyone else is mostly 1-3mil with a couple of other 4-6? quite a gap which is near impossible to close due to lack of players resulting lack of trades/gold, just merge everything already, game shutting down by 2020 anyway, why wait? r2 could milk more money if everyone is merged together as people would actually cash to compete or mall which wouldn't be a problem if they actually answered tickets, seems they stopped bothering, guess i report too much rip, allergic to work
        Last edited by xPrototypeT; 11-21-2018, 09:08 AM.
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

i also wanna point out that the notes you added *Minori* 1st thing is false.

"We DO NOT merge servers from one publisher with another publisher's servers. EX: If an R2Games server is ready for a merge, it will ONLY be merged with another R2Games server: these servers won't be merged with Armor, Kabam, Kongregate, or another publishers' servers."

but r2 did merge with a number of other publishers?
          When servers merge, they can only merge within their respective platforms. For a better example, if R2 S12 needs a merge, it would not be able to merge with NG S1.

You're thinking about a platform merge, in which an entire platform drops the game and we take in the displaced players. That isn't a server merge, that is new accounts created to put toons on and then putting those toons on an existing R2 server, and then the game is gone from the originating platform.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
            what do you mean east / west each have 2 groups? only ones i see are pvp / pve east / west.
            merge pve east and pvp east

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              For all players that have been asking about what server group West PvP would be merged with provided this is the decision they make it will be the West PvE Server (S13), and the respective servers already merged together.
              merge all the west servers together, need something to shake up the status quo on the higher server number group. The new servers we get, most people quit within days when they can't compete against people playing for a few years. Lower pve west and pvp west would be a welcome merge.

Comment

Merge em all!!!!!! Have em kill one another XD

Comment

@*Minori* is there a point to this poll? since when i read the tiny print qoute "This poll is intended to help assist and is not a definite outcome"
                  so even if the majority off players do want a merge it may not even happen?

Comment

Originally posted by catbunny View Post
                    @*Minori* is there a point to this poll? since when i read the tiny print qoute "This poll is intended to help assist and is not a definite outcome"
                    so even if the majority off players do want a merge it may not even happen?
                    As the post says the poll was created with the intention of helping make a decision on whether to merge West PvP with West PvE. There is never a definite answer until the decision is made, because as R2 has shown they can and will change their minds. Please, understand this is intended to help. I cannot stress that enough, because once a decision is made and the change is done it becomes irreversible. The Ops are trying to listen to what players want. The negative commentary doesn't help matters.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I am curious if or when we merge will the server numbers be the same or different.
                      I know in due time I'll have my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by sharoidol View Post
                        I am curious if or when we merge will the server numbers be the same or different.
                        I know in due time I'll have my answer.
                        Server numbers, and the server you click to access your character, don't change in a merge.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Server numbers, and the server you click to access your character, don't change in a merge.
                          Okay good to know ty.

Comment

what happened recently? seems like old toons that were deleted or on a dif server (but same account) now show up on the main character list? i have a couple accounts with old and forgotten characters revived.

Comment

When will merge take place?

Comment

hopefully sooner than later as server is down once again (3rd of December 2018)

Comment

Working...
                                X