CS Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, January 22nd @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, January 22nd @ 1:00 AM EST

A server merge is scheduled for Tuesday, January 22nd beginning at 1:00 AM EST (10 PM PST on the 21st). These servers will be down for approximately 6 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are: Plethuran Plains (S52), Heavenly Isle (S55), Eternal Sanctum (S57), and GameDP's Crystal Saga servers, S1, S2, and S3. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character from a R2Games server will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S15)RoryWilliams on Aquatic Crypts will still be (S15)RoryWillaims.
    2. Each character from a GameDP server will still have a DP marker added to the front of their name. For example, ClaraOswald on any GameDP server will be (DP)ClaraOswald.
    3. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    4. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    5. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    6. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    7. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    8. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

9. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    10. All rankings will be recalculated.

NOTE: After the merge is over, GameDP players from server S1 will need to login via Server S52 to access their characters. Players from Server S2 of GameDP will need to login via Server S55. Finally, players from Server S3 of GameDP will need to login via Server S57.
    • GameDP S1 = R2Games S52
    • GameDP S2 = R2Games S55
    • GameDP S3 = R2Games S57

UPDATE: Correction, the server merge will not be taking an extra 2 hours after all. Servers are back up and the merge is done. Enjoy everyone!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

***!!!! Why

Comment

GameDP's Crystal Saga server, S1 means ? S1,S2,S3 ?

Comment

heh! why now? im sure this server will pk the .... out of each low lvls
        Server: Eternal Sanctum
        Class: Scion Hybrid Ranger
        lvl:80+
        Character: Yurikay

Comment

Heavenly Isle is S56 not S55

Comment

Originally posted by Creator99 View Post
            Heavenly Isle is S56 not S55
            Not according to the server list. 56 is Seira Island.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Not according to the server list. 56 is Seira Island.
              GameDP's Crystal Saga server, S1 means ?

Comment

lol i thought S1 from r2 from r2games cs #04
                Server: Eternal Sanctum
                Class: Scion Hybrid Ranger
                lvl:80+
                Character: Yurikay

Comment

Originally posted by mercilla View Post
                  GameDP's Crystal Saga server, S1 means ?
                  It means that Server 1 on the GameDP platform will be joining R2's servers 52, 55, and 57.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Whoa! Its like Earth Merging to Mars! Cool O_O
                    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

:- why???????
                      Last edited by Frostspin; 01-18-2013, 08:36 AM. Reason: fixing it

Comment

" The servers to be merged are: Plethuran Plains (S52), Heavenly Isle (S55), Eternal Sanctum (S57), and GameDP's Crystal Saga server, S1."

what does it mean that "....GameDP's Crystal Saga server, S1" is also merging with us? Is there another Crystal Saga game that is merging with this one?

Server: Plethuran Plains
                        Class: Ice Mage
                        Character: Icyfrost
                        Honor: Viscount
                        Guild: EverSung

Comment

So what # will people merged from GameDP's server get? Obviously they can't get S1 'cuz we already have an S1...will they get D1?
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Why not merge GameDP's S1 to R2's S1 ?

Comment

Woot more lag
                              IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                              Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                              Class:: Rogue
                              Plane:: Eidolon
                              LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                              Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Working...
                              X