• Mysterious Zodiac
    • Magic Tower Challenge
    • Secret Admirer

Promotions:
    • It Pays to Consume
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • Consumer Points
    • Accumulative Recharge Bonus

Update to the Quartermaster NPC in Starglade. New items will be obtainable using quartermaster tokens.
    Last edited by KanaDT; 12-05-2018, 11:29 PM.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

[Activity] Voucher Swap
    Duration: 12/6 - 12/12 23:59 (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: For the following week, kill any 30+ ordinary monster for a chance to receive a Quartermaster Voucher. Collect 30 of them and head over to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Quartermaster Token, once per day.

[Activity] Wing Swap
    Description: For the following week, players may visit the Quartermaster to exchange Ethereal Wings x5 and 2 Gold for a Quartermaster Token, or exchange Heroic Wings x5 and 2 Gold for a Quartermaster Token. Each player may complete each exchange once per day.
    Ethereal Wings x5 + 2 Gold Coins = Quartermaster Token x1
    Heroic Wings x5 + 2 Gold Coins = Quartermaster Token x1

[Activity] Mysterious Zodiac
    Level Requirement: 50+
    Description: For the following week, players who complete the daily Zodiac quest may visit the Quartermaster to claim Quartermaster Token x1, once per day.

[Activity] Magic Tower Challenge
    Level Requirement: 60+
    Description: During the event, players who successfully pass the level 15 of Magic Tower can visit the Quartermaster to claim Quartermaster Token x1, once per day.

[Activity] Secret Admirer
    Description: The Quartermaster has been struck by Cupid’s arrow, but can’t decide who she is infatuated with most! Give her a helping hand by visiting her once a day to receive 3 Purple Lilies. Then deliver these lilies to her secret crushes: the Battlemaster, General Krahn, and the Guild Management Officer. In return, they’ll each give you a Token of Love to bring back to her. Returning to the Quartermaster with all 3 love tokens will yield you a Quartermaster Token for your efforts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_157940.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1973301Click image for larger version

Name:	image_157939.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1973302
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Duration: 12/6 - 12/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Level requirement: None
      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals.
      The pack contains: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x22

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume
      Level Requirement: None
      Description: During this promotion, use Crystals to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of special rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystals spent during the duration of this promotion – NOT total Crystals purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra rewards.
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Crystals Spent Rewards
      500 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Epic) x18
      2000 Epic Zodiac Shield Charm x65
      6000 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x65
      10000 Legendary Zodiac Shield Shard x90
      20000 Zodiac Awakening Stone x110
      30000 Zodiac Fusion Talisman x90

[Promotion] Consumer Points
      Description: During the event, spend 1 Crystal = 42 Consumer Points (CP). Players can use the Consumer Points to purchase items in the Consumer Points Shop. All Consumer Points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Accumulative Recharge Bonus
      Duration: 12/6 – 12/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs!
      Recharge Total Rewards
      500 Gift Pack A: Pearl of Wisdom x20
      2000 Gift Pack B: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x3
      6000 Gift Pack C: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x40
      10000 Gift Pack D: Superior Gems Coupon x6
      20000 Gift Pack E: Divine Adamantite x8
      30000 Gift Pack F: Exquisite Enchantment Crystal x6
      60000 Gift Pack G: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x100

New Items Will be Available!
      Options at the Quartermaster:
      Items No. of Tokens
      Elemental Crystal (Bound) x1 4
      Purity Stone x1 2
      Antique Bloodgem (Bound) x1 4
      Codex Page (Bound) x1 2
      Ancient Genie Upgrade Crystal (Bound) x1 4
      Soul Gem (Bound) x1 2
      Guardian Soulstone x1 4
      Cosmic Bijou (Bound) x1 20
      Nova Core (Bound) x1 2
      Ancient Morph Crystal x1 2
      World Origin (100) x1 6
      Life Soul x1 4
      Talisman Stone (Bound) x1 2
      Genie Upgrade Crystal x1 4
      Pet Ares Crystal x1 4
      Last edited by KanaDT; 12-05-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

wow. thanks!

Comment

genie xtal token exchange takes the tokens but doesn't give anything in return, nice bug, i assume all items there are bugged also
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

wao ? right ?
            life for a sec seemed full of pink and rainbows

Comment

When will we have new inventory pages and spaces, been years since CS added some space, yet they give lots new stuffs?!

Comment

The Quartermaster is bugged? I'll notify the team right away.

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                  The Quartermaster is bugged? I'll notify the team right away.
                  ya, from what i've done personally the genie xtal takes the 4 tokens but doesn't give anything in return, friend confirmed that the bloodgems work, no idea on the other items

Comment

I have checked the Quartermaster personally. The only one that is not working is the Genie Upgrade Crystal. Please, do not try to exchange tokens for this item.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                      [Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
                      Level requirement: None
                      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals.
                      The pack contains: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x22

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume
                      Description: During this promotion, use Crystals to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of special rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystals spent during the duration of this promotion – NOT total Crystals purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra rewards.
                      Crystals Spent Rewards
                      500 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Epic) x18
                      2000 Epic Zodiac Shield Charm x65
                      6000 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x65
                      10000 Legendary Zodiac Shield Shard x90
                      20000 Zodiac Awakening Stone x110
                      30000 Zodiac Fusion Talisman x90

[Promotion] Consumer Points
                      Description: During the event, spend 1 Crystal = 42 Consumer Points (CP). Players can use the Consumer Points to purchase items in the Consumer Points Shop. All Consumer Points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Accumulative Recharge Bonus
                      Duration: 12/6 – 12/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                      Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs!
                      Recharge Total Rewards
                      500 Gift Pack A: Pearl of Wisdom x20
                      2000 Gift Pack B: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x3
                      6000 Gift Pack C: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x40
                      10000 Gift Pack D: Superior Gems Coupon x6
                      20000 Gift Pack E: Divine Adamantite x8
                      30000 Gift Pack F: Exquisite Enchantment Crystal x6
                      60000 Gift Pack G: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x100

New Items Will be Available!
                      Options at the Quartermaster:
                      Items No. of Tokens
                      Elemental Crystal (Bound) x1 4
                      Purity Stone x1 2
                      Codex Page (Bound) x1 2
                      Ancient Genie Upgrade Crystal (Bound) x1 4
                      Soul Gem (Bound) x1 2
                      Guardian Soulstone x1 4
                      Cosmic Bijou (Bound) x1 20
                      Nova Core (Bound) x1 2
                      Ancient Morph Crystal x1 2
                      World Origin (100) x1 6
                      Life Soul x1 4
                      Talisman Stone (Bound) x1 2
                      Genie Upgrade Crystal x1 4
                      Pet Ares Crystal x1 4
                      seriously ? do you have to lie to players to stay active in your game?

for you info .. you dont have Ancient Morph Crystal x1 . so if you fix that bug maybe you will have time to fix bug from VOID or VL .

to explain what these bugs are:

VL if you fight and die on VL you need to close game and enter again ... i dont know why you make this dramatic change on VL ...

VOID ..i create party and i take 1-3 players with me ... most of time i have a perfect void evryone is happy . but MOST of time i kill mobs and i go to next lv ... but ppl from my party stii on that lv becouse boss is ALIVE . maybe you will have time to fix this bug also .. is not a rush , all the interest I had for your game disappeared . i will tell you why .. for me is not normal to see a new player how is get 100M hp and 30M dmg on 3-5 month ... but maybe this is new R2 system .. how i said i dont care
                      ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Originally posted by lord_kojak View Post

seriously ? do you have to lie to players to stay active in your game?

for you info .. you dont have Ancient Morph Crystal x1 . so if you fix that bug maybe you will have time to fix bug from VOID or VL .

to explain what these bugs are:

VL if you fight and die on VL you need to close game and enter again ... i dont know why you make this dramatic change on VL ...

VOID ..i create party and i take 1-3 players with me ... most of time i have a perfect void evryone is happy . but MOST of time i kill mobs and i go to next lv ... but ppl from my party stii on that lv becouse boss is ALIVE . maybe you will have time to fix this bug also .. is not a rush , all the interest I had for your game disappeared . i will tell you why .. for me is not normal to see a new player how is get 100M hp and 30M dmg on 3-5 month ... but maybe this is new R2 system .. how i said i dont care
                        vl change was years ago and they dont care to fix it, it's r2

for void always the party leader go in 1st and one at a time then WAIT for everyone to load in completely otherwise creates separate void floor bug, i've done void many times with full alt party and making sure you do it properly it never bugs out.

if a new player gets 100mill hp in 3-5 month maybe you should report then for using 3rd party site? just a thought they do delete 3rd party users eventually if u spam enough tickets

Comment

I was unable to duplicate the Vidalian Legends issue. Please, provide me with a video showing the issue and I'll forward it to the devs for fixing. I'll need the same for the void issue. If you do not have a screen recording app I recommend FlashBack Recorder Express.
                          I would advise against sending in multiple tickets it'll delay the process of receiving a solution to the issue, and please keep in mind that while a player might "appear" new it's not always the case. Many players have older accounts with items stored on them. When a merge happens or they decide to finally use the items they've had saved it might cause a large increase in stats. There's always the chance they're a heavy casher and have properly purchased the items. Please, don't immediately assume someone is breaking TOS. However, if you have proper evidence of the abuse please send that in via the ticket system. If you're uncertain about the information you've gathered being enough please feel free to send it to myself or KanaDT and we'll be happy to assist you in making sure you've gathered enough valid information.
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Minori, when you lose in VL, you were able to jump right back in and fight again? not a problem when you win, but have to refresh the game if you lose.

Ladder use to separate players as well, void seems to have an issue when more than 1 player moves up a floor at the same time. Prototype: leader does not have to go up first, When i run full parties, i make all members move up first so that my frost doesnt kill the boss before they are up.

Comment

Dear R2,

Why can't CE Vials (empty) from shop be gifted anymore? What's the logic behind it? Farming CE on one toon is hard even if you stay online for 24 hrs so I need to use alts' CE. C'mon... do I really need to cash on each toon so I can get CE from them? You guys... really... you are not making this game fun anymore....

Comment

Working...
                              X