Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Server Merge Scheduled at April 18th 22:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] CS Server Merge Scheduled at April 18th 22:00 PM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Thursday, April 18th at 22:00 PM EDT/ 10:00 GMT+8. These servers will be down for approximately 3 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:

US West Servers:

[S74, S76, S79, S80, S73, S84, S86, S88, S90, S92, S94, S96, S104, S107, S109, S111, S113, S115, S117] +S127

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S63)RoryWilliams on Plethurian Plains will still be (S63)RoryWillaims.
    2. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    3. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    4. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    5. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    6. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    7. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-18-2019, 09:33 PM.

What u doing R2.... you're late doing merge + maintenance.... it's 6:40 am EDT and still nothing done!

Comment

server up ? S127 going to merge too ?
      :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

don't think the merge happened... still a guild name above npc's. That's gone after any other merge...

Comment

oh no merge then.

Comment

S12 group merge when
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

The dates are wrong for the S127 merge. I will inquire about the proper dates and will update the post accordingly.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

minori s127 down ? can u explain to me the soul cultivation ? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...guidance-quest

Comment

Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post
                  minori s127 down ? can u explain to me the soul cultivation ? http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...guidance-quest
                  The server is currently being merged. That is why the server is down.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

ohh server done merging .. but messed s127 server time ...Everything MESSED!

Comment

Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post
                      ohh server done merging .. but messed s127 server time ...Everything MESSED!
                      Please provide more details as to what is wrong with the server.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i meant the GMT server time , messed my time of events and things to do in game . S127 not the same server time as before , it didnt said gonna change server GMT after merge

Comment

The server is on west coast time. The events are functioning properly.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                            The server is on west coast time. The events are functioning properly.
                            its functioning properly , what i mean is there 3 hours difference in GMT from before on S127 , its changed the S127 server time after merge , shouldnt it merge server with same GMT so that dont disturb the actual players in game ? that what i think , example : s127 before 13:00 its now 16:00 , 3 hours in GMT difference from before. so it messed the gameplay of that server players.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                              S12 group merge when
                              never it seems we're too active.. like theres about 10ppl left and 'new' players popup to beg fr things

Comment

Working...
                              X