• Easter Costume Try On
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • It Pays to Consume
    • Consumer Points
    • Accumulative Recharge Bonus

• R22035698
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

You can complete the event if you purchase the eggs. Each egg gives 1 to 3 chocolates and the prices are lowered.
    its something that deleted the info from 2nd yr of this event (was it fr 6 to 8 yrs now)... Quizzes gives 2 chocos fr scores 15 and up

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    I feel like a total rehaul of the dungeon loot tables should be a heavily considered implentation, even willing to start a petition if it would garner attention to the problem. I have started playing less and less and honestly it's exhausting farming 1 item day in and out that i need 25k of when i can only get 3/day max, 1 minimum.

Leave a comment:

• JPWayne82444a2
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

was never tradeable, ur prob thinking of the valentine choco buffs
    Well I know you used to be able to do it- my first couple of years playing I got 3 Red eggs each. That said haven't really bothered with this event since then, because the rewards aren't really useful enough.

That kinda feels like a general problem at the moment, if certain stuff is too hard to get for newer people they are less likely to spend while older players have less and less stuff that they could actually spend on while (some) of them are the ones that are most likely to spend. So they are either loosing no matter which players they focus on.

If some events would offer items that are mostly needed by older players on top of the ones we currently have at an lower exchange rate... that would atleast partially solve the problem.
    One easy way to solve this is to add lower tier items as things you can farm in lower tier areas- for example, make Etheral Wings drop from Killer's Den and higher dungeons in place of Herioc Wings. Then they can again be replaced with Divine Feathers at higher level dungeons, like Purgatory and Evil Beast Sanctuary. That makes it so newer players can actually get the items they need to improve, and move up to needing those same items as the older players. Something that is sorely lacking for a lot of systems really.

Leave a comment:

• R273858885
    replied
    Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
    My wallet is kinda...telling me to wait for a new event relevant to a system i need, even a shard assemble event, or idk ancient genie, ancient pixie exchange, which i have forwarded to the ticket system, many times. I think the game is catering to the new bloods a bit much, and the olders a bit too little. It is what it is tho. At least this event didn't break the pvp servers (Pssst, merge us again)
    That kinda feels like a general problem at the moment, if certain stuff is too hard to get for newer people they are less likely to spend while older players have less and less stuff that they could actually spend on while (some) of them are the ones that are most likely to spend. So they are either loosing no matter which players they focus on.

If some events would offer items that are mostly needed by older players on top of the ones we currently have at an lower exchange rate... that would atleast partially solve the problem.

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    My wallet is kinda...telling me to wait for a new event relevant to a system i need, even a shard assemble event, or idk ancient genie, ancient pixie exchange, which i have forwarded to the ticket system, many times. I think the game is catering to the new bloods a bit much, and the olders a bit too little. It is what it is tho. At least this event didn't break the pvp servers (Pssst, merge us again)

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
    max 5 chocolate per day so max 35 for the whole week so we cant even get to pink ? lol
    R2 Logic
    You can complete the event if you purchase the eggs. Each egg gives 1 to 3 chocolates and the prices are lowered.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
    [Activity] Sweet Easter Treats
    Duration: 4/18 - 4/24 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level requirement: 30+
    Description: Collect bundles of Chocolate this Easter by completing certain tasks, then exchange them for rewards by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade. Check out the tasks below:
    1. Defeat Lvl. 30+ elite monsters and collect Chocolate Essence x10, then visit the Quartermaster to make Easter Chocolate x1, once per day.
    2. 2.Complete Guild Resource - Receive 1 Easter Chocolate.
    3. Successfully complete Blessed Bath – Receive 1 Chocolate.
    4. Eggshells will appear randomly in Starglade (L1 - L3) at the hours of 20:00, 21:00 and 22:00 every day. Collect Eggshell x10 and visit the Quartermaster to exchange for Easter Chocolate x1. This exchange can be done once per day.
    5. 5.Log in to collect an Easter Chocolate every day.
    Note: A maximum of 5 Chocolates may be redeemed per day.

Exchanges:
    Exchange 1 Easter Chocolate for Green Dragon Coin x1
    Exchange 20 Easter Chocolates for Yellow Easter Egg x1
    Exchange 40 Easter Chocolates for Pink Easter Egg x1
    Exchange 60 Easter Chocolates for Red Easter Egg x1

Yellow Easter Egg – Open and receive the following items:
    Green Dragon Coin x10
    Red Dragon Coin x2
    1 Hour AFK Card x4
    Stable Quartz x1
    Crystal Essence Vial x2
    Rose x5
    Polish Note x3
    Beast Soul x7
    Patron Tribute x2

Pink Easter Egg – Open and receive the following items:
    Green Dragon Coin x10
    Red Dragon Coin x4
    Black Dragon Coin x2
    1 Hour AFK Card x8
    Pack Expander x1
    Rose x15
    Maturity Whip x3
    Wedding Invitation x3
    Mount Fusion Orb x15
    Mount Conversion Stone x3

Red Easter Egg – Open and receive the following items:
    Red Dragon Coin x10
    Black Dragon Coin x4
    Pack Expander x2
    Red Roses x1
    Mount Fusion Orb x30
    Mount Conversion Stone x10
    EXP Token x3
    Dungeon Key x3
    nothing worth the time to do.. these Prizes fr newbie =(
    wheres genie crystals and pixie crystals, or the new system things??
    not even greater pearls of wisdom...
    when we gonna have new bag pages fr these pack expanders? might as well give us stable expanders or equipment vault expanders..

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by JPWayne82444a2 View Post

If I remember right in previous years the chocolates were tradable. So you would just get some on alts to make up the difference. At least last time I bothered with the Easter event that worked, didn't do it last year.
    was never tradeable, ur prob thinking of the valentine choco buffs

Leave a comment:

• JPWayne82444a2
    replied
    max 5 chocolate per day so max 35 for the whole week so we cant even get to pink ? lol
    R2 Logic
    If I remember right in previous years the chocolates were tradable. So you would just get some on alts to make up the difference. At least last time I bothered with the Easter event that worked, didn't do it last year.

Leave a comment:

• sillu25
    replied
    still no maint

Leave a comment:

• R22337209
    replied
    R2 Logic
    They always do that every time lol

Leave a comment:

• Kalaripayattu
    replied
    Please update when maintenance will take place. Most people can't do dailies for fear of losing attempts. Thanks!
    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 04-18-2019, 06:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mihonaco
    replied
    R2 Logic

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    pays to consume again.. grrrrr

Leave a comment:

Working...
X