No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 4/25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still have points to use in consume ....
    :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

r2 made this a sticky topic ? lmao

Comment

come on,at least tell us whats going on

Comment

We aware of the issue and we have notified the devs. At this time we don't currently have an ETA when the servers will be back up for all players. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.

Maintenance is not until the early hours of Thursday morning, but it can be pushed ahead due to the issues players are experiencing currently. We will not have any information on what they decide to do until later this evening.

All information regarding this issue will be posted here this is to prevent the same information from being repeated. Thank you.
          Last edited by *Minori*; 04-24-2019, 01:18 PM.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Minori , and about the consume points left to use ?? is the mainte is pushed up ? how can be claimed back ?
            :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

TY but also hopefully we will all be compensated, for not being able to play, also the fact that people without consumer points left are waiting for new event so if they delay the event to compensate those that have points left.there should be compensation to us waiting for new event also.plus we lose coupons for being online,which i would of been on game for 8 hours already today .
              Last edited by kimcarmean450; 04-24-2019, 02:49 PM. Reason: thought of stuff to add

Comment

while you guys are fixing stuffs..Any way to fix the can't claim monthly refunds? i can click the button but the refund wont activate?

Comment

Originally posted by R22035698 View Post
                  while you guys are fixing stuffs..Any way to fix the can't claim monthly refunds? i can click the button but the refund wont activate?
                  Have you recharged on your character? Did you exceed the number of times you can claim your monthly funds before it requires you spending the equivalent you'd receive from doing the monthly funds?
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

when can we log again
                    Attached Files

Comment

Please try fix this issue fast we want play, and put the option for hide Auras this make alot lag when you go to L1 or doing Ladder and other events with too many people

Comment

been like this since 5am and they want people to toss more in more into a game we can't play i have no prob recharging at all but why do it, it is kinda sad how we as player spend so much time playing but a simple Sever opening turned into all severs getting shut off

Comment

Originally posted by keiber01 View Post
                          Please try fix this issue fast we want play, and put the option for hide Auras this make alot lag when you go to L1 or doing Ladder and other events with too many people
                          i agreee this will be very helpful but we request this many times and they donĀ“t want make this for make the game many better for play

Comment

Originally posted by R22035698 View Post

first of this is the firts time the my char will ever do a monthly refund, so no i didnt exceed anything. i do have 1k + crystal to activate that Monthly refund. and no ididnt requires anything on the very first monthly refund just crystals on first.
                            Did you recharge on the character?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Have you recharged on your character? Did you exceed the number of times you can claim your monthly funds before it requires you spending the equivalent you'd receive from doing the monthly funds?
                              first of all..this is the first time the my char will ever do a monthly refund, so no i didnt exceed anything. i do have 1k + crystal to activate that Monthly refund. and no ididnt requires anything on the very first monthly refund just crystals on first.

did this with my main account no issue. but every now and then theres gonna be issues like my knight didnt have any issue but i made a buffer since no one buffing then when she turned 120 fr buff i did its monthly rebate and it had a prob fr months til it fix itself. then this bm i made since new char along with long side buffer another priest (cant have just one of them what if it died in ladder need resu)

so back to topic. it just bugs most time.. i dont know anyone lese that has this issue... but i guess i could wait a yr so it fix itself in newyears again.
                              Last edited by R22035698; 04-24-2019, 05:18 PM. Reason: the spell checks and things the keys didnt write but in my mind i did... so i put them there

Comment

agree you would think people just staying logged in to game would go to differant instance instead of staying on L1
                                blocking vault and other npc's

and lagging people

Comment

Working...
                                X