No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 4/25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6pm and no CS1. so sad.. sadder than finding out u ranout of bagspace and temp space while running voids.. so u didnt get any loots

Comment

Minori

thank you for your help we do understand you work hard on players issues and try to keep us informed i do hope others will understand you are here to help us interface with devs and somethings are out of your control

thank you again for all you do for the CS1 community btw let adam the gm know thanks for his help also

jr

Comment

Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post

you have to cash on the character to do the funds so if you turned in roses for 3 months to get 1000 crystal it shouldn't work
        not really. on some alts i dont have to.. and im waiting on maint to cash some on mains and alts, i dont dare do it on consumers week.. speaking of that.. oh noes i still have points i didnt use..

Comment

Originally posted by R22035698 View Post

first of all..this is the first time the my char will ever do a monthly refund, so no i didnt exceed anything. i do have 1k + crystal to activate that Monthly refund. and no ididnt requires anything on the very first monthly refund just crystals on first.

did this with my main account no issue. but every now and then theres gonna be issues like my knight didnt have any issue but i made a buffer since no one buffing then when she turned 120 fr buff i did its monthly rebate and it had a prob fr months til it fix itself. then this bm i made since new char along with long side buffer another priest (cant have just one of them what if it died in ladder need resu)

so back to topic. it just bugs most time.. i dont know anyone lese that has this issue... but i guess i could wait a yr so it fix itself in newyears again.
          you have to cash on the character to do the funds so if you turned in roses for 3 months to get 1000 crystal it shouldn't work

Comment

well , also if they let people log in briefly before maintenance to use thier points it helps some BUT ummm how do they know when ? and also some people like myself that is 3 am i would not say thats very fair.
            Last edited by kimcarmean450; 04-24-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

no news yet?
              :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

Still have some points I have yet to use. Hope servers go back online before reset. Tbh, I'd rather go for servers going online very soon than working out a compensation as r2 has a knack of rolling out crappy ones.

Comment

ooh its on log fast. time we spend our points

Comment

Originally posted by kimcarmean450 View Post
                    well , also if they let people log in briefly before maintenance to use thier points it helps some BUT ummm how do they know when ? and also some people like myself that is 3 am i would not say thats very fair.
                    Might be best to wait out until reset if you have points to use.

Comment

All servers are up!
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I can log-in now. Thank you!

Comment

the game is
                          back on

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                            All servers are up!
                            So mind telling me Minori what do does people that live on other side of the world sleeping, and spend crystals,unable to spend points such as myself get? A sorry? Cause the points i have lost are worth heaps of upgrades that my toon was robbed off. Guess SORRY wont cover that
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rhyperiorisbeast View Post

So mind telling me Minori what do does people that live on other side of the world sleeping, and spend crystals,unable to spend points such as myself get? A sorry? Cause the points i have lost are worth heaps of upgrades that my toon was robbed off. Guess SORRY wont cover that
                              I apologize but there is nothing I am able to do about your points. You can file a ticket with support for assistance regarding the matter. I will be happy to forward the ticket after 72 hours have passed without a response from the support team. The link for support is in my signature. If you need any assistance in filing your ticket I will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

So Minori, what's with late maint? 2 hours late last week and we are currently an hour and a half late this week...
                                Crystal Saga
                                (S58)AquaShock
                                Lvl. 185 Eidolon Knight
                                Guild Member of (S35)TheSpartans

If I have made friends with my enemy, have I not defeated them? -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X