Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 05/23

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on May 23rd. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Thank you, and happy gaming!

Quote of the week “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere” – Albert Einstein
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Was talking to guild than sever merged lol

Comment

is it up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on May 23rd. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Quote of the week “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere” – Albert Einstein
        Quote of the Quote of the week " He Is Dead "

Comment

SERVER is still applesauce lagg !!! what a joke coming from r2 !! why runned a maintenace if they dont fix the issue here .. just shut down the game for good!!
          Last edited by *Minori*; 05-23-2019, 10:36 AM. Reason: Vulgar language replaced with applesauce. Please, do not use profanity.

Comment

Still the annoying rubberbanding, still horrible lag, still the delay when we are moving items or synthing, still the reply in Spanish if we hit codex too many times, Corruption, dungeons, and other daily activities are nearly impossible and frustrating, nothing was improved or fixed and the dreaded B event is back. Not to be rude but enough is enough R2 is loosing is paying players with this lack of maintenance quality, one would think there is a mute on all the human senses r2 has at this point. Geez.

Comment

I will never spend another $$ on any R2 game.....you do not listen too or respect your customers!!!

Comment

HELLO????? WAKE UP!! wew..

Comment

i can´t enter in game why? i see for the answer from players that server already back but why i can´t login

Comment

Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post
                    i can´t enter in game why? i see for the answer from players that server already back but why i can´t login

Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

"Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could take a year or forever."

Comment

cant fix the game.... better introduce an event asking us to recharge $2000. btw.. define "rebate".. to most that means we get our money back.

also why no event breakdown?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Duirn View Post
                            Guess servers are still down for maint
                            Hi Duirn.. Other servers (S50)up are ok. even PVE servers are Ok.

IGN:iRave

Comment

my character is not loading when going to the page "loading character list" disappears instantly

Comment

Working...
                              X