No announcement yet.

5/23 Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye to Daily Log In streak rewards and 800crystal from funds and everything we missed today. hahayz.

Comment

Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post
      it's really seems that game dead...no hope
      i blame it all on that happy bunny event.... its all because its back.. these lags are all over .
      What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

Lag started in EAst Coast PVE servers that got the merge with S128. Things started okay, but it's been getting worse as the day goes on. Rubber banding, lag in events/dungeons. The lag bug... it's spreading! D:
        S99- Starflyer
        Guild- ChaosTribe
        Class- BeastMaster
        I'm a friendly troll

Comment

3 weeks of lag continues...

Comment

Broken game. no event and so much lag. so much love for r2 ?
            Last edited by i.think.im.zen; 05-24-2019, 02:03 AM.

Comment

why the game back with the same issues than before? why R2 take of bunny event in a week and them put them again in next week why need be so dumb for keep making the same wrong thing over and over again? insisting on the same error is stupidity for this happen they need study more is impossible r2 devs do it for more than 3 weeks and not solve this....IMPOSSIBLE

Comment

Another week of hellish wait again for this braindead devs to work something out ? Is it really goodbye again r2games ?

Comment

r2 want close this CS just for ppl go to CS2 but CS2 is a trash no one will be stupid to go for cs2....well i think no one that have a bbrain will play som game from r2 more

Comment

Working...
                  X