Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    the post of the new event was Today, 09:15 AM now is 2:22 PM that´s mean many hours after the post and still nothing and they said that maint must be 3 or 4 hours
    Last edited by cristodentrodemim; 05-23-2019, 02:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GameStop2
    replied
    Still can't login, so I will leave my best wishes to all my fellow players here. Good hunting guys and gals!

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    thanks to kana and minori to help us with all issues i hope all be ok soon

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    Originally posted by Duirn View Post
    the posting of these post are laged as well if i post after someone why does it show up before their post ?

and no Nura i cannot log in either
    that happen to me too till forum have bug lol is sad but im glad to know that is not just me that can´t log , well let´s wait kkkk

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied
    the posting of these post are laged as well if i post after someone why does it show up before their post ?

and no Nura i cannot log in either

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied
    Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post

that happen to me too till forum have bug lol is sad but im glad to know that is not just me that can´t log , well let´s wait kkkk
    All we can do is wait and hope r2 devs get it fixed soon the problem has been reported by Kana and i thank Kana for reporting the issue

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    Originally posted by Duirn View Post
    not sure what servers are having this issue but ive tried to log in on several US East PVP servers and get the same problem trying to connect so they want what server is having trouble ? All the US East PVP servers
    syk you log in our server? im nura lol i can´t login it´s show "failed to connect server" you have this problem too? i try alt and nothing too kkk

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied
    not sure what servers are having this issue but ive tried to log in on several US East PVP servers and get the same problem trying to connect so they want what server is having trouble ? All the US East PVP servers

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied
    Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post
    what this 100% rebate ? duration 11/20 - 11/23 ? any better info ?
    not sure why they are promoting a thanksgiving event this so far in advance its only may for godsake

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied

syk you log in our server? im nura lol i can´t login it´s show "failed to connect server" you have this problem too? i try alt and nothing too kkk
    no i can't log in to any server that is a US East pvp server they all do the same thing getting that message

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post

already back
    not for me it´s say "failed to connect to server"

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    i want know if more one have problems with this

Leave a comment:

• cristodentrodemim
    replied
    servers still will back today?

Leave a comment:

• SanninCheen
    replied
    servers still will back today?
    already back

Leave a comment:

• SanninCheen
    replied
    what this 100% rebate ? duration 11/20 - 11/23 ? any better info ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X