Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Server Update 06/04

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merzbow2013
    replied
    Me too.
    When I logged-in my account, the same picture appeared.
    What happened?

Leave a comment:

• zee2
    replied
    Damn, my acount uou delete 1!1!1!

Leave a comment:

• telcontar38
    replied
    Server [S131] Brightjour Thicket shows as Online on the Server List, but when you try to connect you get the error message "Failed to connect to server!"

It has been over seven and a half hours. An updated statement on this is in order.
    Last edited by telcontar38; 06-05-2019, 04:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zee2
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabsimaus View Post
    all chars delete s91
    same here

Leave a comment:

• R22616919
    replied
    Does it will take any longer than 6 hours? Minori?
    Last edited by R22616919; 06-05-2019, 03:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by skyllaa2 View Post
    any update Minori?
    What are you wanting an update on? If you're inquiring about the Server Update as the post states it is not until several more hours.

Leave a comment:

• skyllaa2
    replied
    any update Minori?

Leave a comment:

• Starflyer
    replied
    Just putting this out there as safety, since things have happened before with additions and fixes, take SS's of your char an inventories. If a worst case scenario happens and items go missing or there's problems, we know what we have and can properly get taken care of!

Leave a comment:

• skyllaa2
    replied
    dont think its an easy fix at all. I actually would prefer to have the developers working on it the entire week to get it up and running without all the lagg for a change

Leave a comment:

• Ravenspire
    replied
    easy fix. please remove the stupid bunny event. it broke the game and you guys locked it behind a lvl120 requirement. just remove it

Leave a comment:

• R28768451
    replied
    No rollover. LOL
    Just retain the events.

Leave a comment:

• demonfireeater
    replied
    Hopefully they will rollover this weeks events Ladder was unbearable trying to get ladder quest done

Leave a comment:

• R22035698
    replied
    Originally posted by demonfireeater View Post
    Hopefully they will rollover this weeks events Ladder was unbearable trying to get ladder quest done
    rollover things and r2... that will complicate the issue more.... better have them all back to normal.. and just do ladder as usual than never get to do them ever again

Leave a comment:

• SanninCheen
    replied
    lets see if lag continues after the maint hahahaha i just canceled auto buy vip lol

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    We cannot guarantee it will fix the issues, but we are hoping it will. Maintenance will occur at it's normal scheduled time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X