No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Server Update 06/04

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly what was the update for? from what i see it didnt fix a sweet thing.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 06-05-2019, 04:53 PM. Reason: Profanity is not allowed.

Comment

For my opinion only.

I think R2 paid the devs to make the bunny event for us.
      Since it is not refundable. R2 pushing the devs to make it run.
      If it will be remove. R2 will loose money.
      Last edited by R28732539; 06-05-2019, 04:19 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Comment

Originally posted by R28732539
        R2 is losing money and players already due to the bunny race
        (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          In regards to all players with missing characters, you will need to file a ticket with the following information.
          • Character name and server
          • Screenshots of any purchases you've made. You'll need to screenshot your characters purchase history and a receipt of the purchase such as PayPal. (This helps prove you're the owner of the account. If you've made no purchases then ignore this step.)
          • The email address attached to the account.
          • Roughly the time the character was created.
          • Finally, your IP Address when the character was created.
          Once you've filed a ticket regarding your missing characters and 72 hours have passed without a response you can reach out to me or KanaDT with your email and a brief explanation of the situation we will be happy to forward your needing assistance with your ticket to the team. Thank you.
          Minori, this is a ridiculous request. It makes it seem like only a few characters have gone missing and they can be dealt with on a case by case basis.

But that isn't the case. At least in the case of S131, R2 seem to have DELETED EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER ON THE SERVER!!! Additionally, they seem to have deleted all the guilds, presumably as a consequence of deleting everyone's characters. Also, they've merged a server that is LESS THAN A WEEK OLD with much older servers. S131 now shares playing space with characters with 240 levels and THOUSANDS of diamonds in wealth. This is completely ridiculous.

R2 need to know that they've made a LARGE SCALE ERROR as the result of this latest server update, that needs rectification on a large scale, rather than on a character by character basis.

Comment

Originally posted by telcontar38 View Post

Minori, this is a ridiculous request. It makes it seem like only a few characters have gone missing and they can be dealt with on a case by case basis.

But that isn't the case. At least in the case of S131, R2 seem to have DELETED EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER ON THE SERVER!!! Additionally, they seem to have deleted all the guilds, presumably as a consequence of deleting everyone's characters. Also, they've merged a server that is LESS THAN A WEEK OLD with much older servers. S131 now shares playing space with characters with 240 levels and THOUSANDS of diamonds in wealth. This is completely ridiculous.

R2 need to know that they've made a LARGE SCALE ERROR as the result of this latest server update, that needs rectification on a large scale, rather than on a character by character basis.
            The team knows of the situation and know that this is a huge issue. During maintenance on 6/6, the team will work to resolve the merging of the servers and the deletion of the players characters. It may take longer than the time stated in the maintenance notice. For now, we ask that all players try and be patient. If there are still issues after maintenance and players with missing characters still, we ask that you send in a ticket with all the necessary information required for character restoration and to contact us, *Minori* and myself for further assistance.
            If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post

The team knows of the situation and know that this is a huge issue. During maintenance on 6/6, the team will work to resolve the merging of the servers and the deletion of the players characters. It may take longer than the time stated in the maintenance notice. For now, we ask that all players try and be patient. If there are still issues after maintenance and players with missing characters still, we ask that you send in a ticket with all the necessary information required for character restoration and to contact us, *Minori* and myself for further assistance.
              Thanks for the response. I was just getting a bit frustrated because it wasn't clear that anyone at R2 even understood there was a large-scale problem arising out of the server update.

Comment

^-^ I'm happy I took ss's of my char and vault inventory. : goes to check char : Ok, it's still there and everything's in order... but still the portal lag and attack lag that have plagued our servers the past week or so. ;/ Whelp, : goes back to Maple Story 2 with Epic : Games that work properly are FUN! Gl all, I'll keep the faith that eventually this problem will be solved!
                S99- Starflyer
                Guild- ChaosTribe
                Class- BeastMaster
                I'm a friendly troll

Comment

Originally posted by R28732539 View Post
                  For my opinion only.

i have the same opinion,
                  leaving the cause of the obvious issue as it is will generate more losses money.
                  R2 have to make a bold decision to remove bunny race events. R2 do you understand it?

Comment

Last time west pvp had all those issues they had to delete a bunch of inactive toons to fix it and the servers with issues now are over run with bots while the servers with no issues dont have bots running all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                      In regards to all players with missing characters, you will need to file a ticket with the following information.
                      • Screenshots of any purchases you've made. You'll need to screenshot your characters purchase history and a receipt of the purchase such as PayPal. (This helps prove you're the owner of the account. If you've made no purchases then ignore this step.)
                      Once you've filed a ticket regarding your missing characters and 72 hours have passed without a response you can reach out to me or KanaDT with your email and a brief explanation of the situation we will be happy to forward your needing assistance with your ticket to the team. Thank you.
                      I made caracter on 2011 ..by mistake.... was try to faind a game to play. ...after 8 years do you think i remember day when i made that caracter or old IP adres ?
                      ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Originally posted by lord_kojak View Post

I made caracter on 2011 ..by mistake.... was try to faind a game to play. ...after 8 years do you think i remember day when i made that caracter or old IP adres ?
                        lucky for you, you didnt have to remember the day you made your character you will find it here on forums just click on your profile there it will tell you the specific month/date/year you created the account and for the IP is located on r2home page https://www.r2games.com , just click on your profile picture and you will see the IP

Comment

One very happy player here is ingame on S131 Brightjour Thicket. Thank you all for getting Leanna back as well as our guild.

Comment

finally the bunny race has been removed.
                            that’s the way to go!! never go back again it.

but S1 still down and S66 char missing.

Comment

This is ridiculous, my missing characters were created back on Joyopark! I Haven't the slightest clue what the IP address was as I have moved a few times. I cant even remember what year they were made.

Comment

gg seems all chars under lvl 40 got deleted, gg storage alts, more items r2 wont bother to return GG GG, just delete the game already

edit: even better, seems only legit players alts under 40 were deleted, still plently of bots around xD
                                Last edited by xPrototypeT; 06-06-2019, 06:53 PM.
                                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                                X