Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Can I get a few names and server numbers from those of you affected, and an example of what was lost please?
    (S54)hamiro . Lost corr packs, trove, divine soul upgrade, seals of doom 4th imbue and awaken, chi upgrade, genie upgrade, gear upgrade, banner upgrade, starmap, beast soul, diviner, bounty level, sperion and lotsssss moreeee. almost everything lol.
    IGN : hamiro
    SERVER : [S54] Netheren Realm
    CLASS : Mage
    GUILD : BlackStar

Comment

This rollback seems heavier than I thought. Just a cheap compensation won't be enough. But...

Comment

didn't even get any compensation a rollback a number of years ago, still waiting for my stacks of items, kek
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

S98 Cymbae : lost one week of playing.
          Fragarach lost 1 level : lvl 9 back to 8
          pet merge got back from lvl 5 to 4
          lost cape : king faith back to leader cape
          and lost 5 lvl of character

Comment

So this is what I lost, my tenet progress among other things, my talisman upgrade and I assume I lost equal amount of other things that I've farmed.
            Since I don't do any other events except daily Starglade Relics, Void and some Corruption, I have no idea if I lost any EXP.

Comment

it happened on mine too
              its like my account was sent back 1 week lost lvl143 now lvl140

Where are all my upgrades i lost
              Last edited by *Minori*; 08-29-2019, 12:25 PM. Reason: Please, make use of the edit feature.

Comment

The developers are working on the issue. We currently do not have any updated information regarding what's going to be done to happen, but we will notify you once we do. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

one day full MT again =_=

Comment

seems like the people logged out before 11pm yesterday rolled back and the people who were on after isnt rolled... welll just assumption since i was logging alts to put my items in them i just happen to be bored during login loading and checked the clock..
                    Meh...

Comment

playdough, my peerles gear head ,armor,glove,boots,ring,nechakle (+24) has vanish... give back my moneyyy
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 08-29-2019, 04:10 PM. Reason: Profanity changed to playdough. Please, do not use profanity. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by R21959112 View Post
                        playdough, my peerles gear head ,armor,glove,boots,ring,nechakle (+24) has vanish... give back my moneyyy
                        Playdough skskskks

Comment

I think logging in seems useless until they get everything restored.
                          Everyone says they lost 1 week's progress and claims to know what they had exactly 168 hours ago versus now.. Some of my characters show they've been offline for exactly 168 hours too, but on our server group, the guild who has seignor now hasn't had it since August 17th. Maybe some losses were closer to 2 weeks' progress?
                          Edit: Isn't it funny that logging in alts show they've been offline exactly 168 hours, even if hours pass between logging in the last one and logging in the next one. It never counts up.
                          Last edited by doppelganger; 08-29-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

(s79)Pablito lost Golden Warrior Pixie upgrade from 72% down to 60%, gear evolve lvl helm from lvl 30 down to 29 and armor lvl 30 down to 29 and weap lvl 31 down to 30 and offhand lvl 34 down to 33, about 6 stacks of PUC's. hard to recall everything but those are the things most important to me. It's a week worth of rollback and lost efforts.

Comment

I lost pixie upgrades. R4 Imbues. Wings upgrade. So did beast soul upgrade. Its more than a week stuff and time lost including nimbus torches and dungeons, crystals and money spent. How hard is it for R2 to tell whats going on and whys this happening...

Comment

You do know that if you continue to delay this that you'll be left with only a handful of players right? why aren't you performing an emergency maintenance yet players aren't even wanting to play because of the rollback you want us to trust your silence?

Comment

Working...
                                X