Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teacrystalsaga2016 View Post
    Right now servers are dead. People were frustrated with the game before too when you did delete whole bunch of alts lvl 50 without even notifying us on that. I lost so many stuff and all i got was how it can not be reverted. So can you tell me how it couldnt be undone then but it can be now? There is always an issue with this game after every maintenance. People dont pay with bubble gums, we use money we work hard for. And what for? No one here keeps track on alts mainly because lots of us that play this game for long time have over 20 characters. This is a game that people play to enjoy it. Why do I have to screenshot every toon before every mt just cause i'm afraid something will go downhill cause of someones incompetence? I don't think you will fix this. The damage is too big to be undone. It will take a month if not more to be able to go thru each toon. Eventually you will come up with a :Sorry for your loss" heres a compensation pack containing 5 soul shards, 10 g muts, 15 ew like you always do. You cant just go around greeding on peoples money by putting in new systems that you havent even tested, systems that lemon up the game. If you want to actually spare everyone the trouble, hire people that actually know what they are doing or just call it quits and close the game. It will save everyones time
    Thats good stuff. They usually give us garbage compensation not even our alts gonna be happy... not even worth our 1 min things we gonna get by just logging in...
    ps. why give them easy escape... atleast sell the game to competent company or people...

Adding things... these rollback issues is everywhere.. hmmm... now i managed to find all. Thought i was just reading on 1 thread... no wonder i missed some talks here and there... oh welll.. goodluck to is all... please tell us if its safe to play...
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-30-2019, 01:59 PM. Reason: Replacing profanity from quoted post.

Comment

The rollback was an accident and they will work to fix it and compensation will be provided.
      You are safe to play the game.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
        ATTENTION PLAYERS!

If you were affected by the rollback issue please file a ticket with the following information for assistance, for example, levels, items, crystal, etc. You'll need to include your character and server if you've purchased crystal and are missing that you'll need to include proof of purchase. Any screenshots you have documenting this information will help to speed up the process.

Thank you for your understanding!
        I can provide proof of purchasing crystals on my main and alts. I don't have a running balance of how many crystals I have on each character to track spending or monthly card rebates. Without a constant video feed or screenshots of every transaction, there would be no way of proving lost crystals. In addition to crystals purchased, consumer points were earned from spending on multiple characters.
        I cannot provide proof of spending crystals, which is necessary to determine consumer points earned on main and alts. I cannot account for how I spent the points and consumer points in those shops on main nor alts, proof of collecting reward packs at the quartermaster on main nor alts, proof of trading items to my main from my alts. Everything was lost but I have no way to account for it.

I have random holes open in my vault and can't tell you what stack of something was there a week ago at exactly the time the server thinks my character exists. I have no way of knowing how much exp I infused into the pool and how many exp capsules I made during the previous week. All lost.

I cannot document all the lost upgrades or progress on chi, genie, wings, tenets, angelarium and elementals, simulacrums, wheel of destiny, 4th imbue and awakening. All lost. I cannot provide proof of the lost items and experience from voids and level 130 ladders on main nor alts, nor the loss of rewards from doing the ladders. All the events had rewards of quartermaster tokens or pearls of wisdom or soul shards or spirit of ares, etc. All lost. I cannot prove how many corruption packs were lost. Most of us playing for so many years have many alts for farming and storage, and it's complicated to know all progress made and items earned.

If we obviously lost an unquantifiable amount of items/progress/experience/reward items, they should restore us accurately to the state the affected characters were in prior to maintenance. That would be fair and reasonable compensation. I will file a ticket, but I have no way to satisfy the conditions you're setting in the ticket requirements. Playing and making further changes while the ticket gets resolved seems ill-advised.
        Last edited by doppelganger; 08-30-2019, 06:18 PM. Reason: Edit: Do you want something specific in the subject line to identify all these tickets as part of this issue?

Comment

I remember last time we got "compensation"....I think I'll invest my time elsewhere instead.
          (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Lol. R2 CS still alive and scamming people I see #24 Been away for more than a year now and yet no additional bag space and NO SERVER MERGE on s60 up and other servers. Lame DEVS, you're good at it .

Better yet, try other games like Ragnarok Eternal Love, for those players who love PVP, they have PVPs every Thu and Sun and really fun. Its not perfect but it fun rather than spending and wasting too much time and money on this game
            Last edited by R27682687; 08-30-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

ATTENTION PLAYERS!

If you were affected by the rollback issue please file a ticket with the following information for assistance, for example, levels, items, crystal, etc. You'll need to include your character and server if you've purchased crystal and are missing that you'll need to include proof of purchase. Any screenshots you have documenting this information will help to speed up the process.

Thank you for your understanding!
              My toon has lost
              - i lost 30 lvl, from 237 to 207 (i spent 117 supreme EXP capsule)
              - fused ancient flamedramon 3rd fused (all with DB)
              - ancient wing 1
              - i lost my pixie golden warrior pixie, i have spent 14k (56 stack) Pixie Upgrade Crystal
              - i lost Corruption pack lvl 1 - 16, each 30 PCs (no problem at all)
              - Soul shard missing 28 stack
              - i lost 26 stack awakening stone
              - Hero Pebble 250 pcs
              - my 20 platinum missing

How can they give me back that item ??, I'll getting mad if i just get "EW * 5, G Mut * 5, Soul Shard * 10" and other f4king trash as compesation.

ill already sent ticket , Ohhhh Theres some respond,
              IAM not satisfied , they said "Any updates about this matter shall be shared to you", WHERES THE UPDATE UNTIL NOWWW?????? you make people waiting too long Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	1991967

Comment

Having had first hand experience of R2Games' "compensation"' over the years , which I've known to always be minuscule (MINUSCULE! like 5%) in comparison to the actual damage that is cause by the issue , it doesn't look well for us who lost a WEEK of progress.

And the thing is, not everyone lost the same amount of stuff, EXP, whatever, because we don't spend the same amount of time in this game.

I, for example, spend 30 minutes to 1 hour per day, doing Relics and Void, some Quartermaster's token things, etc, and I log off.

There are people with 10's of alts who spend all day farming things.

So, not only is there an issue of variable compensation, there is NO possibility of us getting back exactly what we lost and EVERYTHING that we lost unless they do a complete rollback.

So, having quit several times for intervals of a few years to a few months, I don't see myself coming back and playing this game again if I don't find the compensation to be at least satisfactory.(ideal compensation being the same exact state and progress i was before added to my character's progress since the last maintenance).

This is also not the first time something horrendous has happened to us, remember our characters getting deleted after maintenance? I also remember coming back to my empty friend list.
                How come there is no fail safe? If there is, why is it not quick enough to give impression of foresight of disasters like this? When will the solution be implemented exactly? Are they going to do it a few characters at a time, or will there be a emergency maintenance? Will the people who have not submitted ticket will not be compensated in the future? Are we waiting for everyone affected to submit the ticket and only then fixing the issue?

So many questions, not enough communication/updates.

Comment

I believe everyone here agrees that this issue is of outmost importance right? I am just curious, if they really are trying to fix this,then how come the dev team went home for the weekend ? ???? I saw this from a guildie so i will attach it. Just so i can see the reply we get
                  Attached Files

Comment

[S108]Archy i have the same problem when i come online after reset time i lost all what i made 1 week ago. For example i lost Seal of Doom, was kicked back with my LVL, lost all fragarach shards what i build n many more items lost

Comment

Originally posted by hinami.ayato2019 View Post
                      I believe everyone here agrees that this issue is of outmost importance right? I am just curious, if they really are trying to fix this,then how come the dev team went home for the weekend ? ???? I saw this from a guildie so i will attach it. Just so i can see the reply we get
                      That seems my post xD

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190831_031727.jpg Views:	2 Size:	78.2 KB ID:	1992040
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	20190831_031651.jpg Views:	2 Size:	59.9 KB ID:	1992041

Took them days fr a real reply just to say its weekend so.... we gotta wait. Before, they do emergency maintenance for these stuff. Nowadays, seems they dont care and we have to wait.
                      Last edited by aysaisla; 08-31-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Please, remember I am a volunteer. The information I've supplied is not from me, but R2's instructions. I understand this is a stressful situation, but as stated in the ticket listed above it is the weekend and they are not in the office. Compensation is still being determined. I don't know what it will be but I will try to make sure it's reasonable.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Please, remember I am a volunteer. The information I've supplied is not from me, but R2's instructions. I understand this is a stressful situation, but as stated in the ticket listed above it is the weekend and they are not in the office. Compensation is still being determined. I don't know what it will be but I will try to make sure it's reasonable.
                          Thanks Minori.

Comment

big respects to mods out there

Comment

sorry i dont think we had a " reasonable " compensation when TONS of storage alts were deleted WITHOUT even a single warning ? why should anyone get anything now ? at least what they lost here was a week of their time even those who upgraded lost a month or something
                              some of us lost years of farming items and money stored in those alts and they just vanished
                              i dont get why they should actually get something when we didnt ?
                              just curious u know ..nothing personal ..

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post

sorry i dont think we had a " reasonable " compensation when TONS of storage alts were deleted WITHOUT even a single warning ? why should anyone get anything now ? at least what they lost here was a week of their time even those who upgraded lost a month or something
                                some of us lost years of farming items and money stored in those alts and they just vanished
                                i dont get why they should actually get something when we didnt ?
                                just curious u know ..nothing personal ..
                                I agree. None of us got anything except Sorry. Well this game right now is dead, servers are ghost town. No one is doing anything cause of the fear it will be all for nothing again. But at least R 2 are having their weekends off Another week gone, losing progress but I'm sure the compensation will be worth it (being sarcastic, it will most definitly not be, unless they giving each toon ever made 10k crystals )

Comment

Working...
                                X