Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 12/05

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 12/05

    Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

    Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on December 5th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

    Thank you, and happy gaming!!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and
    we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum rules located here

  • #2
    can R2 make enchange charm point into xtall like an old time ago . with unlimited time everyday and minimum level 100 can be doing that . my server are so dying cause not much ppl play now . sometime play cs made so booring cause hard to farm . . . add so many fiture and fully update with fateshop but prety sure not much ppl buy that cause not have good optional for making xtall with goddes of fate

    Comment


    • #3
      I cant view the updates

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R28732539 View Post
        I cant view the updates
        they havent posted them yet, they normally post them about 3-4 hours AFTER the update.

        Originally posted by anticlimacs View Post
        can R2 make enchange charm point into xtall like an old time ago . with unlimited time everyday and minimum level 100 can be doing that . my server are so dying cause not much ppl play now . sometime play cs made so booring cause hard to farm . . . add so many fiture and fully update with fateshop but prety sure not much ppl buy that cause not have good optional for making xtall with goddes of fate
        charm to crystal is available at level 240. They increased the level requirement of it so the mall bots cant easily get xtal and do funds to sell them to people who mall
        Last edited by *Minori*; 12-05-2019, 02:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PsychNM

          charm to crystal is available at level 240. They increased the level requirement of it so the mall bots cant easily get xtal and do funds to sell them to people who mall
          thats not how they get xtal, its just to limit players to make them spend
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

          Comment


          • #6
            Ladder Rewards:

            Lv 134>>
            Click image for larger version  Name:	134 exp.png Views:	1 Size:	102.4 KB ID:	1998305

            Lv 135>>
            Click image for larger version  Name:	exp 135.png Views:	1 Size:	68.7 KB ID:	1998306

            Lv 145>>
            Click image for larger version  Name:	145.png Views:	1 Size:	44.0 KB ID:	1998307

            Max is Lv145 at the moment.

            136 Poseidon
            137 Zeus
            138 Divine Archangel
            139 Bahamut
            140 Omnimous Lord
            141 Bloody slaughterer
            142 Altar overseer
            143 malevolent scorpion
            144 Aquatic Ape
            145 Sardon
            ... and out we go..
            Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 12-06-2019, 10:03 PM.
            Crystal Saga

            Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)


            Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
              Ladder Rewards:

              Lv 134>>
              [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1998305**[/ATTACH]

              Lv 135>>
              [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1998306**[/ATTACH]

              Lv 145>>
              [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1998307**[/ATTACH]

              Max is Lv145 at the moment.

              136 walking stone barrier (only thing i remember)
              137 Zeus
              138 (Caia too busy looting Quartermaster token forgot the boss)
              139 Bahamut
              140 Omnimous Lord
              141 Bloody slaughterer
              142 Altar overseer
              143 malevolent scorpion
              144 Aquatic Ape
              145 Sardon
              ... and out we go..



              I just notice that.. why ladder lv145 gave less soul shards than that lv134 and lv135???
              Arent we suppose to get more soul shards as we go up?
              i suggest that the rewards needs fixing..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R28732539 View Post
                I cant view the updates
                The patch notes are posted.
                Originally posted by aysaisla View Post




                I just notice that.. why ladder lv145 gave less soul shards than that lv134 and lv135???
                Arent we suppose to get more soul shards as we go up?
                i suggest that the rewards needs fixing..
                Typically, the Soul Shards rewards do increase. That might not always be the case. You are obtaining larger quantities of items now and it MAY be intentional. I am however inquiring about it to find out for sure. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
                Last edited by *Minori*; 12-05-2019, 02:46 PM.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and
                we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum rules located here

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

                  The patch notes are posted.


                  Typically, the Soul Shards rewards do increase. That might not always be the case. You are obtaining larger quantities of items now and it MAY be intentional. I am however inquiring about it to find out for sure. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191205-150240_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	1998319
                  still cant see the updates.

                  And i hope its just an accident on the soul shard part...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by aysaisla View Post

                    still cant see the updates.

                    And i hope its just an accident on the soul shard part...
                    It's likely that it was a typo, but I can't promise this, sadly.
                    The forums are having issues. I don't know why, but hopefully, it'll be fixed soon. The notification was because I quoted you in my previous post on this thread.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and
                    we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum rules located here

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Seems like even Ladder 140 has more Soul Shard ( Soul Shard x43) than Ladder 145 (Soul Shard x39) .. if maths right should be 49 instead..
                      Crystal Saga

                      Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)


                      Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

                        thats not how they get xtal, its just to limit players to make them spend
                        While that´s true there´s certainly more to it, I should still have a screenshot flying around with a toon having over 20k roses but I wasn´t able to find it sadly (or I simply deleted it some time ago).
                        If you average the rose drops you get down to roughly 1,077 rose drops per day for every toon (I´ve run that thing often enough for that to be a good average, and it checks out with the math for items you receive (14) and 13 possible items). I´ll use that weird wonky number instead of 1 because it makes kind of a huge difference when upscaling this.
                        In a year that´s on average 786-787 (786,15) roses per toon. In a group of 5 people that scales up to 3.930 (3.930,78) roses. That is for each toon that can clear level 1-10 in the void.
                        If we keep upscaling this with more and more groups we get a quick escalation. A normal player may have a few toons that can clear up to level 10. Bots on the other hand could be made stronger until they can run void level 1-10 and run with dozens of groups per day.

                        That being said I do want the charm exchange to be unlimited again but before that I would like to get rid of bots because otherwise roses will be sold on certain websites again.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

                          While that´s true there´s certainly more to it, I should still have a screenshot flying around with a toon having over 20k roses but I wasn´t able to find it sadly (or I simply deleted it some time ago).
                          If you average the rose drops you get down to roughly 1,077 rose drops per day for every toon (I´ve run that thing often enough for that to be a good average, and it checks out with the math for items you receive (14) and 13 possible items). I´ll use that weird wonky number instead of 1 because it makes kind of a huge difference when upscaling this.
                          In a year that´s on average 786-787 (786,15) roses per toon. In a group of 5 people that scales up to 3.930 (3.930,78) roses. That is for each toon that can clear level 1-10 in the void.
                          If we keep upscaling this with more and more groups we get a quick escalation. A normal player may have a few toons that can clear up to level 10. Bots on the other hand could be made stronger until they can run void level 1-10 and run with dozens of groups per day.

                          That being said I do want the charm exchange to be unlimited again but before that I would like to get rid of bots because otherwise roses will be sold on certain websites again.
                          [Content Removed] bots dont do void lmao

                          it is simply to block the players from getting easy free xtal, esp with the snowman xmas event the big ops were getting stacks by the day back in the day of unlimited
                          Last edited by *Minori*; 12-08-2019, 02:56 PM. Reason: Removed content.
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

                            [Content Removed] bots dont do void lmao

                            it is simply to block the players from getting easy free xtal, esp with the snowman xmas event the big ops were getting stacks by the day back in the day of unlimited
                            Please, do not insult or make insinuations about other players. I will not tolerate it. Thank you for your understanding!
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and
                            we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum rules located here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

                              Please, do not insult or make insinuations about other players. I will not tolerate it. Thank you for your understanding!
                              how is it?? he says they do void, bots dont have that stat and if they did it would be quite obvious seeing geared bots in sg all the time lmao its a phrase calm down big mod
                              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X