Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

02/06 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 02/06 Server Update

Activities:
    • New Year’s Feast
    • Light up the Night
    • Christmas Blessing
    • A Year to Remember
    • Dragon Slayer
    • Bonfire
    • New Year's Resolution
    Promotions:
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • It Pays to Consume
    • Consumer Points
    • Accumulative Recharge Bonus
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

[Activity] New Year’s Feast
    Duration: 02/06 – 02/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: Another year has passed us by, and a whole new one awaits us. Visit Starglade during this event and receive valuable items by gorging yourselves at the New Year's Feast, up to three times a day!
    Feast to randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    Health Orb (Bound) x2
    Purified Crystal x2
    Green Dragon Coin x1
    1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x2
    2x EXP Token (Bound) x2
    Shining Gem Coupon (Bound) x1
    Ethereal Wings (Bound) x2

[Activity] Light up the Night
    Level Requirement: None
    Description: There’s no better way to celebrate the New Year than with fireworks! Go visit the Quartermaster during this event and buy as many as you can to light up the night sky. Fireworks will be on sale for only 1 Gold, so buy one, buy 10, heck by a 100 and make this the most memorable New Year ever!
    Fireworks have a 30 second cooldown time.

Meanwhile, every day at 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00, 23:00, 30 Lanterns will appear in Starglade (L1). Help light the lanterns for a chance to get ONE of the following items:
    Health Orb(Bound) x1
    Purified Crystal x1
    Green Dragon Coin x1
    1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
    Bronze Honor Badge (Bound) x1

[Activity] A Year to Remember
    Description: Start out the New Year with a special gift. All players who log in during the event will be eligible for a New Year’s Pack! Just visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to grab yours!
    Open this pack and receive the following items:
    Ethereal Wings (Bound) x12
    Soul Shard (Bound) x7
    Health Orb(Bound) x12
    Teeka Egg (Bound) x1
    Pearl of Wisdom (Bound) x2
    Original Soul x2

[Activity] Dragon Slayer
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: Every hour from 19:00 – 23:00 on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, 3 Dragon Bosses will be invading Starglade (L1). The worst part? These baddies also happen to be immune to regular weapons!
    In order to defeat them, you’ll need to get a Firework Launcher from the Quartermaster.
    This weapon can be added to your skillbar and used just like your other skills. Dragon Bosses will drop valuable items when they’ve been defeated, so make sure you’re there when the time has come.

[Activity] Bonfire
    Description: This update has brought Lanterns and Fireworks, so why not Torches too? For the following week, torches will be popping up throughout Starglade (L1-L5) at the following times: 8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 22:00. Soak up the heat and the glorious EXP they bring.
    Lasts 15 minutes.

[Activity] New Year's Resolution
    Description: Resolved to level up faster this year? We think that’s a great resolution! Just go visit the Quartermaster during this event to receive 2x EXP Token (Bound) x2 and 1 Hour AFK Card x2 once per day.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Level requirement: None
      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals.
      The pack contains: Strange Energy x40.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume
      Description: During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra reward.
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Crystals Spent Rewards
      500 Energy Particle x125
      2000 Energy Crystal x130
      6000 Strange Energy x150
      10000 Energy Crystal x120, Strange Energy x200
      20000 Energy Particle x1250, Energy Crystal x650, Strange Energy x170
      30000 Energy Particle x1250, Energy Crystal x650, Strange Energy x400

[Promotion] Consumer Points
      Description: During the event, spend 1 Crystal = 64 Consumer Points (CP). Players can use the Consumer Points to purchase items in the Consumer Points Shop. All Consumer Points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Accumulative Recharge Bonus
      Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs!
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Recharge Total Rewards
      500 Pack A: Pearl of Wisdom x31
      2000 Pack B: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x8
      6000 Pack C: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x55
      10000 Pack D: Superior Gems Coupon x11
      20000 Pack E: Therion x8
      30000 Pack F: Exquisite Enchantment Crystal x10
      60000 Pack G: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x129

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Game lol, vip buy successfully and 1 month without vip, hacker attacked continuously, today it lost another 42p, the game no Vip - can't open Shop Buy - no pk, don't know what to do with the game. ..game lol
        Today I did not want to send tickets anymore, because sending this game lol can not solve, lose money, take time, get angry at people ... leave her mother go
        Happy hacker and happy game
        Last edited by Hachiro; 02-07-2020, 07:09 AM. Reason: Please do not use profanity on the forums

Comment

Originally posted by R2353619756 View Post
          Game lol, vip buy successfully and 1 month without vip, hacker attacked continuously, today it lost another 42p, the game no Vip - can't open Shop Buy - no pk, don't know what to do with the game. ..game lol
          Today I did not want to send tickets anymore, because sending this game lol can not solve, lose money, take time, get angry at people ... leave her mother go
          Happy hacker and happy game
          Could you please explain what you are saying more clearly?
          To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

am i the only one having problem to log in into server , most of the time im stuck on loading screen, and speed dropped to 1kbs ,

even when i managed to get into the game my m.s / ping gets really high 4-50k..

am on server 138 been playing for 3 week without any issue and everything was fine before maintenance .. and im pretty sure its not my internet connection is bad or anything cuz i can download 1GB file within few mins without any issue.. able play other game without encountering this issue ..for some weird unknown reason only CS wont allow me to play peacefully

any idea ?
            Last edited by R224421290; 02-07-2020, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R224421290 View Post
              am i the only one having problem to log in into server , most of the time im stuck on loading screen, and speed dropped to 1kbs ,

even when i managed to get into the game my m.s / ping gets really high 4-50k..

am on server 138 been playing for 3 week without any issue and everything was fine before maintenance .. and im pretty sure its not my internet connection is bad or anything cuz i can download 1GB file within few mins without any issue.. able play other game without encountering this issue ..for some weird unknown reason only CS wont allow me to play peacefully

any idea ?
              Have you tried cleaning your browser catche?
              To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Damn so lag in CS1 . What going on

Comment

Originally posted by chiaks View Post
                  Damn so lag in CS1 . What going on
                  I'm not experiencing any lag issues. Have you cleared your cache recently and what server are you on?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

is r2 selling Divine Lucky Stones on fateshops? if not, could it be requested?

Comment

Originally posted by R22035698 View Post
                      is r2 selling Divine Lucky Stones on fateshops? if not, could it be requested?
                      I'm not certain that it's available. I'll look into it and request the implementation of the item if it's not. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

thank you..

Comment

Working...
                        X