No announcement yet.

[Activity] Chambers of Fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasnt bad and its not all pvp there was a boss room where we all pretty much mrushed this boss with wayyy too much hp till it died >.> couldnt kill anyone on tht map

Comment

I really like this event, its interesting and unique, plus the rewards you can get is great. Only thing I don't like is the pvp, so many ppl can just kill you whenever they feel like it. However, I would like to suggest that this be kept, but maybe be a you can only do it once a week or so. This event is too cool to just be gotten rid of. However, the mobs are definitely too strong, so weaker players, like me (60 scion btw) will die, not to metion the pvp. Only hope you got is pray you land in one of the free money rooms, and even then you'll die because your death increases how much money the person who killed you gets.

It's an interesting event, but it could use some tweaking. Still, it is a very nice concept, and I would love to see something like this be included into the game forever.
      Last edited by mythbot; 01-24-2013, 07:54 PM. Reason: add to post

Comment

So this event sucks, one hit kill from everything.. just another event us new players can't do..

Comment

I think this event sucks. I entered the room and died before i could even load, I am a 120 Eidolon, so I know it was a pvp thing, but don't see the point, second time i entered i killed a monster and got nothing, i couldn't even use potions
          The Molten Highlands
          Kadenn
          Level 64 Eidolon Priest
          SweetDreams guild

Comment

OK I THINK THIS SUCKS.... HERE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW UPDATES AND THEN TO SEE THAT I GO IN AND I GET KILLED BEFORE THE PAGE LOADS UP!!! WHAT THE HELL R2 YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MAD I WAS SEEN AS IM A VIP AND I CANT DO THIS EVENT COS ITS WAY TO OVER POWERED FOR A MORTAL!!! WHAT WOULD HAVE WORKED IS IF WE WERE ALL AT THE SAME LEVEL / POWER AND WE KNEW WHAT TO DO...

OK RANT OVER STILL SO DISAPPOINTING THOUGH.... SEEN AS IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING.... UTTER FAIL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bunnyboppen102 View Post
              OK I THINK THIS SUCKS.... HERE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW UPDATES AND THEN TO SEE THAT I GO IN AND I GET KILLED BEFORE THE PAGE LOADS UP!!! WHAT THE HELL R2 YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MAD I WAS SEEN AS IM A VIP AND I CANT DO THIS EVENT COS ITS WAY TO OVER POWERED FOR A MORTAL!!! WHAT WOULD HAVE WORKED IS IF WE WERE ALL AT THE SAME LEVEL / POWER AND WE KNEW WHAT TO DO...

OK RANT OVER STILL SO DISAPPOINTING THOUGH.... SEEN AS IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING.... UTTER FAIL!!!
              OK guys. I am sorry, since I normally am a reasonable guy, and don't talk much about these things, but all this whining and bellyaching has pushed me over a bit.

First of all, I will say that I am thoroughly disappointed to see the same thing each update, especially when some previous events after christmas had some merit. I know that pvp can be brutal for I experience it firsthand in my server, but you guys are all the time focusing on the negatives of a situation, that you are all blinded to the positives. Let's take my experience for example. Today I got 1 Diamond in funds, but I could have easily gotten nothing, like many have here. However, the point is the POSSIBILITIES. I come from a game in which the possibilities for earnings or gifts like this were minimal to nonexistent, except for certain bi-annual events. I will not divulge said game since i still have a respect for it, but compared to what I had in that game, R2 is actually GIVING me game progression on a silver platter! And for that, I am grateful, since it has proven to be an epic gaming experience for me.

Bottom Line, yes events have their downside. I will not deny that, but please...dont complain about every single event...its downright tiring and pains the eyes.

And these were the 2 cents from a lv 48 mortal knight on Exigent Bluff. Good night to all, be safe and God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadenn View Post
                I think this event sucks. I entered the room and died before i could even load, I am a 120 Eidolon, so I know it was a pvp thing, but don't see the point, second time i entered i killed a monster and got nothing, i couldn't even use potions
                second that

Comment

so it's like 8am here in Philippines?

Comment

i like it..but the time sucks and only1 per day.. would be great if the event is permanent and can be done 2-3 times a day..makes me wanna spend crystals for passes when all 20/20 gold trade is 0/20
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

ok, 1 when it starts( time) there is written 16:45-17:15 pm is it server time?
                      and 2 how can i get there? where on map it is? or in which building?

Comment

When I first went in with those 2 passes got killed and left and I hated the event, then came back later around 17:08 game time when people saying they were getting dragon crystals and gold so i spent 20 gold on passes and got that back due to certain floors having you collect bags of gold and nobody at that time was on the floor I was, so basically if your on a floor and you have to kill monsters try to run and use pass to go to another room , if you have to kill a player and you can't do that go to another room quick(by using a pass), if you are trying to collect a chest etc and somebody comes in use pass to go to another room because somebody is in the room your in.

So basically its luck and worth it, now I have an item that I know solo wise I could not complete the dungeon (nightmare) that has it.

So don't knock it too bad it just takes time. When being in a room when you have to fight monsters they should have the invisible buff (that ladder gives the ability to not be aggro'ed by monsters you until time runs out or you move) in there that would let us see the objective and kinda plan XD and not get killed on loading and have to click off objective while getting attacked.

I think you don't lose durability in there which is nice for a pvp event it encourages more people to go in there and not having to worry about their gear and only about if they don't get their gold or crystal worth spent.
                        IGN: Heiko
                        Guild: Athena (S6)
                        Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
                        First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
                        Level: 92 Scion
                        Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                          i like it..but the time sucks and only1 per day.. would be great if the event is permanent and can be done 2-3 times a day..makes me wanna spend crystals for passes when all 20/20 gold trade is 0/20
                          is a special event of the week,
                          and is permanent on pvp event,
                          as hellstorm does

Originally posted by IceSnowQueen View Post
                          1server time
                          2talk to [Battlemaster], option only show up when events live like crypt
                          Last edited by elsage; 01-25-2013, 11:39 AM.
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by IceSnowQueen View Post
                            of course that's server time, what other time would it be?

And you get there by talking to the battlemaster (the seng/crypt/avernal NPC). The option will show up when the event is available.
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

seems pretty fun c:
                              (S6)Wisteria889
                              Class: Mage
                              Server:Windshear Peaks
                              Level:70+
                              Plane:Eidolon
                              Honor:Viceroy
                              Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                              Proud player since 2011
                              ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Questions to developers about Chambers of Fate:
                                How many rooms are there?
                                Why are some mobs are almost impossible to kill even for Eidolons.
                                Do Chests respawn? or is it 1st come 1st take.
                                How come in PVP rooms, you can get kick out of the room, and not get rewarded.
                                Multiple people in kill multi-mob reward room, how come others or all do not get reward?

Comment

Working...
                                X