Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are this event stay like HellStorm?

Comment

this is just a event for the strong guys, the weak guys like me cn't join it because the strong guys kill all the weak guys, i suggest no more event with killing stuff, because those event make the strong grows stronger and the weak still in the bottle

Comment

this event is le awesomeness u can Slained by yourself xD
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
        Sever:Lycanmarsh
        Level:Eidolon Lv80+
        Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
        Class:Knight

Broken Realm
        IGN: darksidepk
        Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
        Level: Lv 40+
        Guild: None Yet o.o
        Class:Paladin

Comment

Ok, you guys have a bugged room. I entered a room that said "Defeat monsters to get honor" then I was immediately kicked from the room. There was no one else in the room and I was not killed, nor was the fate room closed. I would like my 1g I spent on my fate ticket back.

Comment

would like to see event become permanent with another time like in the morning around first GR. Otherwise, it seems pointless at first, but has grown on me. GJ CS
            Xanadu @>~~^~~~ Altar of Sacrifice server

Comment

This event would be great if it was permanent~
              Also the time it is on needs to be changed, many people end up not being able to do it.
              Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

I'm curious. Will Chambers of Fate be permanent?
                The In-game description says "Unlimited". Is it right to assume that only the free 2 Fate Pass from the Quartermaster are limited?

Comment

Event is to hard for me...ohh why did I rb before updates T~T
                  IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                  Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                  Class:: Rogue
                  Plane:: Eidolon
                  LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                  Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Im Currently still in Chambers of Fate on floor 30 which means defeating [Fate] Death, im attacking it to death and he has around 1/4 HP left but the only move that takes damage is Burn 1 3% of current HP every 3 secs and his HP aint budging at all, can anyone help?

Comment

plsss change the time in chamber cuz in philippines 16:45 is 5:45 am im going to school in that time
                      Last edited by washiwa; 02-07-2013, 03:38 AM.

Comment

chamber 9 creates lots of issues in my server because some ppl kill fellow gamemates in the gold regen chamber - resulting in a lot of flaming and trolls in world chat- a lot of important ppl in my server got involved in the flaming - our mod dont seem to care

it messes up the in-game community - too much killing and greed - it had broken up the strongest friendship i have made in cs

the extra free gold messes up the economy

it's not fun with the chambers around. the strong gets stronger, while the casual or non-pvp players dont get the fun.

please stop the chamber event asap. we want a fun, peaceful and supporting community - not a selfish, bullying and egoistic type. thx.
                        Last edited by LFSamWaltonPen; 02-12-2013, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LFSamWaltonPen View Post
                          chamber 9 creates lots of issues in my server because some ppl kill fellow gamemates in the gold regen chamber - resulting in a lot of flaming and trolls in world chat- a lot of important ppl in my server got involved in the flaming - our mod dont seem to care

it messes up the in-game community - too much killing and greed - it had broken up the strongest friendship i have made in cs

the extra free gold messes up the economy

it's not fun with the chambers around. the strong gets stronger, while the casual or non-pvp players dont get the fun.

please stop the chamber event asap. we want a fun, peaceful and supporting community - not a selfish, bullying and egoistic type. thx.
                          Well in my servers, people are nice and typically only PK in pvp reward rooms or accidentally through misclick or aoe in monster rooms, and most low levels still get to benefit from the gold, hoarder, and treasure chests room now because of it.

So in our server, chamber event supports a fun, peaceful and supporting community. As a matter of fact, in our server, a person PKing a priest on the first day of the event led to a buff strike that resulted in people being far more thankful and polite towards priest. It improved the respect given towards priests, how about that? The gold room is always one of the most peaceful rooms.

So I think the people from my servers would disagree about stopping the event. We quite like it and we have fun talking about our winnings in world chat. Very little drama is started, and the bits that are started are quickly resolved since it's almost always caused by AOE or a misclick - and not someone actually trying to PK for fun. Why should our fun be ruined because the players in your server are jerks? :/ If you don't like it, you could just...not go.
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

message deleted cos i thought i crossed the line.

anyway your server looks peaceful.
                            Last edited by LFSamWaltonPen; 02-12-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

u need to do something about chamber 9, even ifs its pvp i dnt like being killed in a gold buff room its stoupid whats the point every one recieves gold
                              Crystal Saga:
                              IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                              Server: Eternal Sanctum
                              Class: Rogue
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: 150
                              Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                              Wings: Demon Lord +4
                              Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                              Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                              Pixie : Celestial
                              Nobility: Emperor
                              Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                              Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

I kill everyone that comes in any gold room. Cause to many abusing with there alts and destroy the economy. There is people able to make 20d in 1 day off alts. No way im letting that happen. So me and my guild all get in gold rooms and kill any1 who enters.

Comment

Working...
                                X