No announcement yet.

[Activity] Chambers of Fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow I can get into every other chamber besides Chamber 9...like how does that happen. IT's one chamber like the rest, and I somehow keep going to the chambers with mobs that kill you before you get a chance to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
      I kill everyone that comes in any gold room. Cause to many abusing with there alts and destroy the economy. There is people able to make 20d in 1 day off alts. No way im letting that happen. So me and my guild all get in gold rooms and kill any1 who enters.
      Lol, no wonder people crop screenshots to get you banned, you sound like a complete ***hole

Isn't a person or group of people having a monopoly over something usually against the ToS in a lot of games, can some GM or Mod let me know?
      Last edited by Helldemon83; 02-19-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I just dont think people should use 40 alts to make 20d per day. So i kill them all. And i bet u any casher or strong player on any server would agree with this, we worked hard to get where we are, then this event is released and people with 40 alts can make 150d in a week ez.

Comment

I just dont think people should use 40 alts to make 20d per day. So i kill them all. And i bet u any casher or strong player on any server would agree with this, we worked hard to get where we are, then this event is released and people with 40 alts can make 150d in a week ez.
          I honestly doubt people can load 40 alts in the 30 minutes this event lasts AND go into rooms with no guarantee of a gold room. I barely have enough time for just 4 toons to do it (all 4 of which are mains, not alts. They're going all the way and I love them dearly).
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Cause you don't want anyone to get stronger than you. Just don't be selfish. It's a way to compensate for those who are not cashers.

Comment

I know players that use that many alts, and they have multiple pilots to do it. So they can run 4-5 alts each. Its not hard with pinoy players who all have access to each others accounts and can run tons of alts.

Comment

But in a way you're making it where others that aren't using alts not to be able to reap benefits from the room either. So you're just as bad as those that are using alts. Just sayin, I bet all your guilidies including you make money from the room, share the wealth.

Comment

well, i dont go in that room. dont want my gold to be wasted with some Events that are truly beneficial to those who are strong and worse is that they are not willing to share the benefits to others. well, people here in this game are also humans so what can you expect? they are just embodiment of greed.

Comment

waaaah.. cant wake up 4am in morning.. please change time or have it on another timeslot
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                    X