• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a daily limit to this though?

Comment

Originally posted by Touche View Post
      Is there a daily limit to this though?
      no daily limit which is why sssshhhh is complaining about having to click so much lol. there should be a common interface for such things with instant conversion unlike synthing high lvl gems and having to watch that meter fill up.

Comment

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
        If i was higher level this would be Ok. I have a ton of the other shards I could of gotten rid of.
        cant please everyone
        Last edited by Annihilator2; 01-24-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

what i want is you dont have to synth... for example you got 20 shining ruby and you want to exchange it to coupons you just need to click gem coupon exchange then a new interface will appear where you can put the number of shining rubies you want to become a coupon and when you press ok you will get the number of coupons youve exchanged... same with the gem exchange to be bounded like when you have 108 shining coupons and you want to exchange it all to be shining rubies (bound) you just need to click once the change to shining rubies then input 108 and holla youve got 108 shining rubies (bound) so you wont have to click too much cause sometimes players click the wrong gems they want to exchange... get what i mean?!?... its for all of us so we wont have a hard time clicking too many times to get a immaculate gems ayt!...

Comment

Again.. can you not figure out how to code a turn in all button?

Comment

Working...
            X