[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 1/24 – 1/30 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: The point system is back! For the following week, players will be rewarded with 1 Point for every 1 Crystal purchased (purchase 1,000 Crystal, receive 1,000 Points). Players will then be able to exchange these points for certain items, but remember to spend your points before they reset back to zero at the end of the promotion!

Click image for larger version

Name:	points.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1734160
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

pls bring back the old rewards which includes fire lord egg, baby demon and angel egg!! More Power R2!!

Comment

We had this event just recently, Why they keep bringing this event?

Comment

Originally posted by masunget View Post
        We had this event just recently, Why they keep bringing this event?
        it's for cashers thats why...
        StormThrone:

17.IIReNeGaDeII - warrior
        17.zZZzToxiczZZz - hunter

♥Nica♥

"It is the back side that reveals the truth... both about cards and about people."
        Akiyama Shinichi (liar game)

Comment

Originally posted by R22985125 View Post
          it's for cashers thats why...
          Still, it makes the cashers cringe, because the old points event was straight forward, same price as you got in the shop and almost all items were available, it was buy one get one before. and now its. Oogle a peice of therion in your face for 100$? LOL no thanks, at the bareminimum the "Points Packs" with the soul shards should be back for the same damn price they were before. 256 a pop.
          Server- Plethuran Plains
          Char Name - (S52)Taken
          Level - Eidolon level 150
          Class - Knight
          Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

why am I going to pay 300 points for a soul print when its only 100 crystal in the shop? ***?
            Doob.E

Comment

this event was better when points had the same value as crystal...the jacked up points prices is just sad considering crystal shop is OP as it is.
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Name: (S15)Sidoh
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 100

Lunaria:
              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
              Level: 5x/6x

Comment

I have a slight problem with this... i've donated before you released this, and i have 0 points.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                  I have a slight problem with this... i've donated before you released this, and i have 0 points.
                  I"m guessing you're a new casher.

The point event comes by every once in a while. You never get points for previous payments, you only get for what crystals you buy/earn while the event is going on (charm xtals not included). This is why some people wait for the points event to cash (or other good cashing events). Unless you have to, it's usually not as profitable to cash when there isn't a cashing event.

I used to love the points even and go Free Offers crazy when it was up, but now I don't. It was way better back when the items cost the same points as they did xtals. It was like getting xtals 50% off. Now that everything costs 3x the xtals, it's more like 25% off.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Another good event ruined, thanks to the all well known r2games crew!

You guys should learn that without us, you would be out of business.

I think everyone in every server should quit on the same day..

I'm sure they wouldn't care anyways lol

Comment

i used crystal to buy costume but i didnt get any ptz
                      Crystal Saga:
                      IGN: [s50]Hiromi
                      Server: Crimson Groves
                      Lvl 56[Elidolon] DPS Tank - Viceroy
                      Guild: CandyShop

Lunaria Story:
                      IGN: [62]Hiromi
                      Server: Rushing Tide
                      Lvl 69 Mage
                      Might : 227k

Proud To Be A Non Casher

Comment

Originally posted by wonderfaggot View Post
                        Another good event ruined, thanks to the all well known r2games crew!

You guys should learn that without us, you would be out of business.

I think everyone in every server should quit on the same day..

I'm sure they wouldn't care anyways lol
                        Unless you are intending to end your account, you shouldn't threaten them considering that they can at any time and for any reason suspend your account without notifying you. I agree, some of the events they are doing and have done are completely irrelevant to most of us, but its not worth embarrassing yourself by being a jerk. Have a little class. Of course they jacked up the points scale, they are a business in this for a profit. Its how businesses operate.

Comment

Great.. if I spend money you waste my time clicking boxes... Figure it out. Ppl spend money to save time.

Comment

Working...
                          X