[Announcement] CS 01/24/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 01/24/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 01/24/2013. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

st

i wish r2 could add bdc-drake as 1hit-additional-boss on every normal dungeon
    Last edited by elsage; 01-22-2013, 03:42 AM.
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I can't wait for maintenance. Hope it's a good eventxd.
      I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
      Class Shadow Rogue
      Level 55+
      Plane Mortal (obv.)
      Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

hoping for mount food and soul shards

Comment

hope gm's could give a gmut,mc event this time... like treasure hunt and we get gmut or mc...

Comment

I would like to take this time before this server update to thank r2 for the wonderful week, I had a blast and was kept quite busy with the dungeons getting RDC and getting EW for just about free.

My only suggestion for future event updates is to stop all tease events (where you get a "possibility" of great rewards but in fact you get nothing of value) and continue to offer a WYSIWYG reward.

Comment

Ladder quests pretty please..
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

There will proabaly be a bunch of crappy updates like the last 3 monthes where only the op benefit. this last week being the exception which they actually did 1/2 assed decent job. I would at least like to see some event where i can pick up at least another 20 some puc and around 50 mc to finish my pixie and finish my pedobear.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

i Hope Soul shard event and Morph Crystal

Comment

Something to do with sperions or scions would be nice since I am now a scion lol

Comment

Any New Content ?

Comment

hope it's good events where mortals, scion and eidos can benefit... not just the strong people
                        Server: (S54)Netheran realm
                        IGN: (S54)GODRIC
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Class: HYBRID Mage
                        Guild: (S45)Candyshop
                        Mount: Kilin
                        Pet: Guardian Angel

Comment

Hoping for a ladder event

Comment

I'm hoping for ...

something nice, quick, and easy. I spend too much time on this game already and I don't want an excuse to play more lol.
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

GMUT and MC event please
                              IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                              Server : Lycanmarsh