Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Honor Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saisaishi
    replied
    A nice event..was stacking up a **** ton of Bronze so good way to get rid off. Almost was getting ready to drop a few soon LoL. I think though getting the Pet Orb has a way greater chance from what I'm seeing people say their getting in WC. Sperion needs to get up some, its too nooby atm.

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Add this permanently to General Krahn's daily exchange, duh.

Leave a comment:

• stan436
    replied
    this event is kinda useless,exchange valueble badges for some junks

Leave a comment:

• cerhein0917
    replied
    YURI i want SOUL PRINT

Server:Enternal Sanctum
    Class:Hybrid Ranger
    lvl:54
    Honor Count
    pet:canvas bear

im so weak >_<

Leave a comment:

• jandell123
    replied
    hahahha event sucks again

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    very insulting, but not a total failure. at least you can get the bronze packs. IDK *** you would think of wanting silvers as an exchange since it's the number one famine items. plus the HP orbs are a swift kick in the nuts.

Leave a comment:

• JadedOblivion
    replied
    nooooo once a day onlyyyy, but nevertheless its a good event, thanks

Leave a comment:

• R2301428
    replied
    make it 5-10 / day...so i can use the ridiculus amount of bronze i have n prob most player......

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
    Long time we've been waiting for an event to move the stack of bronze badges so thanks. But y put health orbs in the pack and soul orbs as well not needed and only 1 time per day come on atleast 3-5 this will still leave stacks of bronze badges.I'm also really hoping that this event isn't to dry up ur silver badges and then u guys release pvp set nxt week(what a bomber).
    My thoughts exactly lmao

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Note: Each exchange can only be made once per day.>.<

atleast make it 10 >.< need to dispose 3 rows of badges

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    Long time we've been waiting for an event to move the stack of bronze badges so thanks. But y put health orbs in the pack and soul orbs as well not needed and only 1 time per day come on atleast 3-5 this will still leave stacks of bronze badges.I'm also really hoping that this event isn't to dry up ur silver badges and then u guys release pvp set nxt week(what a bomber).

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by air776 View Post
    once per day...... O.o uhh i nid tooo do it alteast 5 times a day too put a dent in my bronze stack .-.
    agreed, got thousands of them and can only turn in once a day. not going to be doing this my silver badges that is for sure

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    once per day...... O.o uhh i nid tooo do it alteast 5 times a day too put a dent in my bronze stack .-.

Leave a comment:

• Helldemon83
    replied
    Got Pet HO def not wasting my silvers on this.

Leave a comment:

• justinetokki
    replied
    ***! I've just been thinking of an event where I can exchange my badge cause it's taking too much space in my vault. But look, here it is haha! Thanks R2 ^_^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X