No announcement yet.

[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, July 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely disagree with this merge between S30/S31 and S25/28.We already have extreme lag at Sengolia.IF they will continue the merge,please place Sengolia L3 on the game.I am already suffering heavy lag since of the population of the players.Even in Starglade I lag.Plus S30 and S31 has only been merged for 1 1/2 months.Also,it's quite imbalanced since S25 and S28 has more stronger players since their server came out 2 months before AoS did.

-PhoenixKing
    IGN:PhoenixKing/PhoenixBuff
    Server:Altar of Sacrifice(Merged with Tree of Life,S25,S28]
    Level:65+/35
    Class/Build:Hybrid Knight/Holy Priest

Guild:Imperium / Imperium
    PhoenixKing ready to help 24/7!

Comment

Originally posted by terrabyss View Post
      Killer's Den, Glacial planes, and Sullen Dunes. Players from this 3 servers been waiting to be merged.
      and the 3 of this server is pretty equal in power as most players from Killer's Den (oldest server from the 3) quit already.
      Sullen Dunes only 10 days behind Glacial planes and got bunch of casher.
      players from each server have been visiting the other 2 servers talking and spying, it'll be nice if the 3 of us can be merged in the next merging schedule.
      and I believe not only me eager for the merging, but every single player who still playing hoping for the merging.
      There you go R2. I stated previously that you should fulfill your obligations to the players of S30 and S31 before attempting to merge our server (a merger which would give us more players than even S1/S2/S3 currently have, which from a previously mentioned standpoint of severe lag is NOT wanted or needed), however now I feel inclined to state you should not allow yourselves to push forward this merger until you have fulfilled your obligations to the above-mentioned servers of Killer's Den, Glacial Planes, and Sullen Dunes by merging them FIRST, and giving their merger at least a month and a half to two months to fully integrate, all bugs and other issues fixed, before you attempt to merge any servers such as Altar of Sacrifice/Tree of Life which are only losing players in any amount due to (I hate to say it, but it needs to be said) bone-headed moves such as these. And it hardly at all seems fair to subject the players of these two servers, Bloodfang Village and Falling Stars Bluff, to subject them to the same issues magnified greater that are left over from the last merge, does it?

As WeaponX stated previously, and others as well, a month and a half. That's it. That's all the time you've given Altar and Tree to get used to being merged, suffering through severe server lag and other chaotic issues that frankly it appears none of the R2 Staff seem willing to fix, rather to lump more players and thus more lag/etc. on four servers worth of players instead of two. If you're not going to fix the issues at hand, then don't merge the servers, simple as that. After all, from a business standpoint alone it's a terrible idea, if I'm forced to explain why then I will though it should be quite obvious after a few minutes' worth of thought.

I am (S31)FarFallen, and this is my rant. I trust the R2 Staff will take it into consideration and will make the appropriate decision, for their players' sakes.
      "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
      Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
      Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
      Plane: Scion / N/A
      Level: 75 / 61
      Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
      Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

Hey

There is a conflict between (S13)Judgement and (S17)Unitedream... Join in to help solve this XD
        Name: (S13)timothyp
        Server: (S13)Blackrock Gorge
        Class: Hybrid Mage
        Level: Scion lvl 85
        Guild: (S13)ISTANDALONE
        Spouse: (S13)Tesh

:cool:

Comment

I agree with FarFallen, the use of merge should be to bring back players who starting to get bored or quit as the server dies.
          But unfair merges like those will only make more people quit :\
          it'll be nice if before merging the GM really look into the server condition or make voting whether the server should be merged or not.
          IGN : terrabyss
          Server : Killer's Den
          Class : (Nature) Ranger
          Level : 64
          Plane : Scion
          Pet : Burning Angel Gen1 lv.87
          Pixie : (4th form) Celestial Pixie lv.35

Comment

And if the GM's need any further proof that a server merge is NOT a good idea with so many bug issues occuring.. I got booted from the end of a Nightmare Vault run, before Vega was to die, while solo'ing which meant I lost out on the Wings and more Vega would have dropped. As well, upon going in for my final run attempt, I was booted at Bonecrusher, so I lost out on upwards of a dozen Heroic Wings and more in total from those two wasted runs. As well, it was due to lag, and take a gander at what I found when I reloaded and went back to Starglade. http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/w...9/nothappy.jpg

Still think the servers need to be merged in lieu of actual fixes? I've refreshed several times, and now all icons work however my own Wings will not load whatsoever, shown here. http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/w.../nothappy2.jpg

As terrabyss mentioned above, GM's should put these matters to a vote, because it should be the players who decide when their servers should merge, due to factors like those in the images above that can and will be compounded and worsened by these reckless surprise mergers. I'd also like my dozen Heroic Wings back, thanks tons.

/End rant, yet again.
            Last edited by FarFallen; 07-09-2012, 12:10 PM.
            "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
            Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
            Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
            Plane: Scion / N/A
            Level: 75 / 61
            Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
            Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

aquatic crypts/whisperwind beach is also waiting for a merge as well. our market is crashing hard and 90% of the people there are alts/casuals who take 2 months to level once from 50 to 51 etc. heroic wings are rapidly approaching MUT cost (right now 30s for alot of stalls, muts ~5-8s) and not everyone has reached even fire wings yet o.o we are anticipating a merge for more fun, drama, action and more choices in the market as cash items are becoming more rare of a find in stalls too :/
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Name: (S15)Sidoh
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 100

Lunaria:
              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
              Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Wow. Another merge. 4 server in one. Can you imagine the lag?
                Name: (S30)AliceKuro
                Server: Altar of Sacrifice
                Type: Nature Ranger
                Level: 53
                Plane: Mortal
                Mount: Battle Bear
                Wings: Dual Angel Wings III
                Guild: (S30)AngelicBond
                Pet: Baby Demon lvl 58

Comment

Originally posted by FarFallen View Post
                  because it should be the players who decide when their servers should merge, due to factors like those in the images above that can and will be compounded and worsened by these reckless surprise merger

/End rant, yet again.
                  Well not speaking for the company but its not like R2 blindly merges any servers together. I can guess that there's a schedule for each server to be merged planned out already when its released to the public.

Apparently they really don't factor lag as much since they cater mostly to the "normal" people. :L

Comment

*protests*

Comment

please merge (S1) until (S5) or hight.....
                      because server already empty player...i hope u hear

Comment

Since we (S30 and S31) are gaining two more servers (S25 and S28), does this mean we're gaining a 3rd layer of Sengolia?

Comment

new merge new life that was good...! im gonna love this merge..!it makes me happy..!
                          Last edited by tammytho; 07-10-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

sir pede ako makhinge ng gamit

Comment

sir penge akong mut or HW or weapin )

Comment

forum to hinde to hingian ng gamit...haizt
                                IGN: (S30)im2wek
                                Plane: Eidolon
                                Level: 131
                                Class: Knight(Agi Build)
                                Server: (S30)Altar of Sacrifice
                                Weapon: Legendary (Supreme) Auguric Sword I+14
                                Wings: Demon Lord Pet: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka Mount: Kilin Gilded Battle Stallion Hellwing

Comment

Working...
                                X