Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, July 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats not a good thing to do to (S30) and (S31).. everyone who dont have a nice internet speed already are complayning af the lag. after this marging it will become almost impossible for those ppl to play and have some fun. When it happen, many ppl will just quit the game.

Comment

this is gonna be fun got more people to kill in sengo

Comment

I agree why do we need more players on the servers that we currently have more players will cause a higher ping for some players which is an extremely irritating thing ...
        ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
        ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
        ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
        ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Hey I agree with zalfee all these ppl are complaining VOID and SoA will gladly take their place!! We volunteer!! Our servers were active and after the merge both are dying we need the ppl badly! and zalfee needs competition lmao so make it a tuff server we can take it

~Jae
          Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
          IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
          Pet: Burning Angel<3
          Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
          LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
          You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAru View Post
            Since we (S30 and S31) are gaining two more servers (S25 and S28), does this mean we're gaining a 3rd layer of Sengolia?
            Something to add which will make things more fun ... is if there can be two separate Sengolia is if you guys can make a Sengolia for the two different planes(Scion and Mortal)

Reason for this suggestion

Scions are more powerful then Mortal which puts the Mortal at a disadvantage even with buffs its only extending your death ... In our current server the scions make a wall around the spawn points and keep all the players there while the other scions take out the towers and crystal ... This makes a Sengolia last like 10 mins if your lucky ... If things are even out like battles between mortals and battles between scion many more players will go to Sengolia because there is a fighting chance ... Another thing that separate events for the two planes is the new event where you get rank according to your damage for the event I have entered may times before that I was on the top 5 out of the 10 then suddenly dropped out of the top 10 because of Scions taking most of the top 10 slots ... The scions are just to strong to compete against if your a mortal that is all I am saying ... and the only two events where they dominate no matter what you do
            ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
            ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
            ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
            ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

No way, i hate this merge!!
              this is killing me

Comment

some lovely post-hardcore to sooth the ears of the mergers waiting xD

Comment

GM please Merge (S24)Tundara and (S28)MoltenHiglands to other servers Thank you
                  IGN : (S24)LARS
                  Class : DPS Knight
                  Level : 64 Mortal
                  Wings & Mount : Fire Wings & Battle Bear
                  Guild : Dragon Of Fate [DOF]
                  Server : (S24)Tundara merged to (S29)Molten Highlands

Comment

wow another merge !!!!?????????????

Comment

Get rid of (S25) and (S28) servers bad enough having server (S30) and its causeing nothing but major lag and nothing else other then unwanted drama and spamming on channel which is why our (S31) server does not want or need it, Because in time ppl will eventually quit game, so i ask again please rectify this before its all to late

Comment

I have 3 word to share " this just game " , if you dont like this just quit and find another new game . This not gm fault but you want be strong and think this your game not gm , so just agree what gm do for us ok

Comment

Give us a Gmut event and I will forgive you for this merge .

Comment

The worst change ever. So much lag, and the game take a lot of time to load. And doesn't load properly.
                            Name: (S30)AliceKuro
                            Server: Altar of Sacrifice
                            Type: Nature Ranger
                            Level: 53
                            Plane: Mortal
                            Mount: Battle Bear
                            Wings: Dual Angel Wings III
                            Guild: (S30)AngelicBond
                            Pet: Baby Demon lvl 58

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                              (s34) and (s38) needs a merge! Please make this happen.
                              Totaly agree server is dead.

but your one of the reasons for that

Comment

Originally posted by xluv2hateux View Post
                                Hey I agree with zalfee all these ppl are complaining VOID and SoA will gladly take their place!! We volunteer!! Our servers were active and after the merge both are dying we need the ppl badly! and zalfee needs competition lmao so make it a tuff server we can take it

~Jae
                                Agree too we had a really active server but now were just like close to dead, much people quiting and things like that

Comment

Working...
                                X