Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Red, Red Roses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Red, Red Roses

Duration: 2/7 – 2/21 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 40+

Description: There’s a shortage of roses this time of year, so the Quartermaster has opened up her stock of rose seeds to help replenish the rose population. Visit her to receive a Rose Seed and plant it in Bloodfang Village! Players may receive one free Rose Seed per day, with the option to buy an extra Rose Seed for 100 Crystal. Roses require nurturing and will take 15 minutes to grow. Each rose plant will yield 100-300 Roses per attempt. Return to the Quartermaster to exchange these Roses for rewards! Roses are not tradable.

Exchange Options:
    • 9 Roses = 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x 1
    • 99 Roses = Red Roses [Cash Item] x 1
    • 999 Roses = Gold Honor Badge x 1 + Purified Crystal x 3 + Soul Shard x 3 + Morph Crystal x 1

Note: Once the Rose has fully matured, make certain you have two or more Inventory slots open. Each exchange option may only be used once per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

dat level requirement
    in few months time it's gonna be lv50+ players only

Comment

lvl50+ eidolon lol
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
        lvl50+ eidolon lol
        i can live with that

Comment

Mcsmcmsmcs. Maybe i will get a BA now im Already at 13Ish stars
          I smell

Comment

only one seed. and charge us for more seeds. gonna take 3-4 days to get enough for the big payout.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Or 9 days if really unlucky only allowing you to complete this once lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
                Or 9 days if really unlucky only allowing you to complete this once lmao.
                Yeah, not even sure the 999 rose exchange is even worth the exchange.
                Gold badges and pure crys are easy to obtain and I really not in need of either.
                3 soul shards and 1 MC, kinda sticking it to us cheaping out like that. maybe 5 soul shards and 4 MC would be better.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Duration: 2/7 – 2/21 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                  Server: All Servers
                  Level Requirement: 40+

Description: There’s a shortage of roses this time of year, so the Quartermaster has opened up her stock of rose seeds to help replenish the rose population. Visit her to receive a Rose Seed and plant it in Bloodfang Village! Players may receive one free Rose Seed per day, with the option to buy an extra Rose Seed for 100 Crystal. Roses require nurturing and will take 15 minutes to grow. Each rose plant will yield 100-300 Roses per attempt. Return to the Quartermaster to exchange these Roses for rewards! Roses are not tradable.

Exchange Options:
                  • 9 Roses = 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x 1
                  • 99 Roses = Red Roses [Cash Item] x 1
                  • 999 Roses = Gold Honor Badge x 1 + Purified Crystal x 3 + Soul Shard x 3 + Morph Crystal x 1

Note: Once the Rose has fully matured, make certain you have two or more Inventory slots open. Each exchange option may only be used once per day.
                  the •99 Roses = Red Roses [Cash Item] x 1 is pointless... i was 1 of the first people on my server married. me and my partner payed crystals for the ring and the wedding and didnt get the teleport or HP ring... i have sent many tickets to support but thet always have a stupid excuse so i just gave up... this event has annoyed me with the red roses as me and my partner could be making our rings better, but as we didnt get them these red roses have rendered useless... they cant even be traded to people that could use them... please look int my problem with the rings again or as someone too fix the issue as i keep getting excuses for them not to resolve the issue....
                  Crystal Saga
                  (S6) KillShot
                  Nature Ranger
                  Windshear Peaks
                  Wartune
                  (S318)Apocalyptic
                  Knight
                  Morend
                  ShadowBound
                  (S17)InswitchTagra
                  Hunter
                  Forsaken Barrow

Comment

not worth the 400 crystal a day

but because its for 2 weeks, its still worth doing once a day.

Comment

I like the 1000 roses 1, cause I'm in dire need of Gold badges. So close to last Insignia.
                      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                      Level: 130
                      Class: Rogue
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Honor: Emperor
                      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                      Guild: Rebels
                      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
                      X