Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lovely also, thanks also

Comment

god so i have 3 chars. Yesterday all 3 chars got 100 coupons and today same thanks for making me waste my time on this Bunny Wabbits C: event. i should learn by now events just waste my time when i could be grinding out a dungeon as what i will do from now on, this orange event can get stuffed i aint wasting any more time on this one. what do r2 care any way. why do i bother puting my reviews up er? good dam bout time r2 done a good event and stop anoying its players with Bunny Wabbits C: events. you wana make your gamers happy? stop being tight ***** and give away proper prizes in your events. all the people raving above saying omg pc im so friging happy geez you farm them out a normal dungeons ffs events should give away rare items not ****.
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-13-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ESQWIRE101 View Post
        god so i have 3 chars. Yesterday all 3 chars got 100 coupons and today same thanks for making me waste my time on this Bunny Wabbits C: event. i should learn by now events just waste my time when i could be grinding out a dungeon as what i will do from now on, this orange event can get stuffed i aint wasting any more time on this one. what do r2 care any way. why do i bother puting my reviews up er? good dam bout time r2 done a good event and stop anoying its players with Bunny Wabbits C: events. you wana make your gamers happy? stop being tight ***** and give away proper prizes in your events. all the people raving above saying omg pc im so friging happy geez you farm them out a normal dungeons ffs events should give away rare items not ****.
        Wow ... that's a lot of whining right there.
        Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-13-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Kinda disappointing to get coupons in over 6 of my alts tbh... =x They should really mention chances of getting each item so as not to falsely raise player hopes XD.

Comment

I have to agree. If you could get multiple packs per day, getting coupons wouldn't be so bad. But when you get coupons every time (when you already have 1000 sitting unused) it's really quite a downer. Granted, you can't give everyone Therion all the time, but perhaps a better algorithm next time for chance so those of us without alts to farm the packs aren't left to hang out with naught but coupons. (Which just boosts the people with alts, but they're farming everything anyway so it wouldn't make that big of a difference.)

Comment

lol so many alts not enough room. we should be able to synth 5 seeds into one better seed with the same amount of oranges as 5 seeds so we take up less room

Comment

i know what we need more instances! so many people not enough space.

Comment

Originally posted by nivhbhjhjs3 View Post
                  i know what we need more instances! so many people not enough space.
                  Yup. And more inventory space. I got 110 Orange Seeds right now. They duplicate each time, 55 -> 110 -> 220 -> 540.....
                  Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
                  Username: Katori
                  Server: S54
                  Username: SlainAgain
                  Server: S64
                  Username: SlainAgain
                  First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
                  Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

ORANGES are good

Comment

• Originally posted by Starrey27 View Post
                      ORANGES are good
                      yes they r but don't steal mine again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Katori View Post
                        Yup. And more inventory space. I got 110 Orange Seeds right now. They duplicate each time, 55 -> 110 -> 220 -> 540.....
                        omg ppl stop stealing my space game makers make more space plz

Comment

• Hey, how long is the timer before the orange trees disappear? I planted 15 trees and then had to go do something, I came back 20 mins later and they were all gone! What a jip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dayanaria View Post
                            Hey, how long is the timer before the orange trees disappear? I planted 15 trees and then had to go do something, I came back 20 mins later and they were all gone! What a jip!
                            It takes around 15-20 mins to grow and then another 20 until its gone.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Therion!!!!!!!!!

after the plant finishes u normally have 15 mins to retrieve it
                              Originally posted by Dayanaria View Post
                              Hey, how long is the timer before the orange trees disappear? I planted 15 trees and then had to go do something, I came back 20 mins later and they were all gone! What a jip!
                              Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-14-2012, 12:58 AM. Reason: Merging Posts
                              [SIZE=3]Level:66
                              Server:Starglade,S10 merged with S6,S11,S15,19,24,29
                              Pet:SuperAngel,SuperDemon,RoyalWerewolf (9 stars)
                              Class:Mage(Ice)
                              Guild:Ex Nemesis,Athena.GemDragons

YOUR SO MEAN JUST GIVE ME THE FREAKIN COOKIE>=(

Comment

• coool!!!! thanks thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X