[Activity] Orange Pickin’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woohoo now i can be the master gardener i once was again XD
    "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

• My orange tree's say unable to harvest and last time they disappeared. I left came back in 14 minutes waited and they finally grew oranges and it wouldn't let me harvest them. Do you have to stay with them the whole time?
      IronSight
      Kong server 5
      Apocalypse guild
      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• my name

again GMUTS is missing at the price thingy
        so far i got 5mc n 100 coupons 1st alt 2nd alt got 10pc and shining gem
        my main got 2x100 coupons lols but i love coupons i spend hundreds a day lol

-Suichiro
        GENOCIDE GM
        exenden realm
        Last edited by wescox_001; 07-14-2012, 05:19 AM. Reason: name

Comment

• Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
          My orange tree's say unable to harvest and last time they disappeared. I left came back in 14 minutes waited and they finally grew oranges and it wouldn't let me harvest them. Do you have to stay with them the whole time?
          i don't really know but it was maybe just a glitch because that happened to me and i stayed there the hole time.

Comment

• GM >> im wondering what's the chance of getting 100 coupons 99% ? , i only got that on all my 9 chars since this event started << , come on seriously ***

Comment

• nice event
              'Peace… I don't know how to get there… but… but someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!'

Character: (S13)Charlotte
              Server: Blackrock Gorge
              Hybrid Priest
              Level: 67
              Guild: (S41)Regnum

Comment

• thank goodness

Comment

• This event gives coupons like 95% of the time

Open the Freshly Squeezed Package you will randomly receive one of the following items:
                  500 Honor x 1
                  Therion x 1
                  Black Dragon Coin x 3
                  Silver Honor Badge x 10
                  Morph Crystal x 5
                  Shining Gems Coupon x 1
                  Purified Crystal x 10
                  Soul Shard x 5
                  Coupons (Bound) x 100

it's NOT random. i've been getting coupons 90% of the time on all my 4 chars since this event begins. what gives, gms?

Comment

• same with me, I've only got 500 honor, 100 coupons, and purified crystal from my 3 alts, since day 1....

Comment

• Aw I mostly get MC and coupons on this event between my 3 acc, well one of them got lucky and got 3 Black Dragon but I was hoping for Therion... :/
                      Crystal Saga
                      Character: (S26)Birdy
                      Level: 61 Priest
                      Spouse: (S26)praying

Sometimes I wish I could dream forever and ever.

Comment

• you guys are lucky enough to get anything else aside from coupons, never got anything else aside from coupons from my 2 accounts.

Comment

• hey is bloodfang village on the map 've been there but i cant remember where it is

Comment

• doing 5 times each day so far i got 10 pc 6 black coins 1 shining and 500 honor rest are coupons this event sucks and black coins arnt that good either with all the gems and socketing rods that r on there

Comment

• Originally posted by KarmaCat View Post
                              hey is bloodfang village on the map 've been there but i cant remember where it is
                              Yes, it's on the map. It's the island on the right side of the map (Bloodfog Valley). You can get there using any Teleporter, or if you are under level 40 you can teleport to Tree of Life and Bloodfang Village is the portal at the top of the map from there.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• It Would Be Nice If there were more Levels Open in Bloodfang Village for this event because it place fills up real fast

Comment

Working...
                                X