Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Orange Pickin’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gms , if you ever think of making this event again , consider balancing the chances of acquiring all kinds of those items , i mean come on seriously all i got are coupons on all of my 10 chars , i have 2.7k coupons on one of my alts already , seriously , no one wants to waste 45 mins + for some event and then get that crappy 100 coupons it's just too annoying

Comment

• I stopped doing the oranges after the first day. While I understand that it's effectively "free stuff", the amount of time you need to spend doing it + the fact that you have to find a spot on one of the three farms in between the farmers who have 50+ plants going at ALL times makes it not worthwhile.

It's good for people who have the time and energy to invest.

Cool idea for an event, but not the best implementation.

Comment

• hmm i think the coupons is ok :3 just a suggestion next time make the 999 oranges pack "obtain 2 items of the following" or maybe more :P bcoz planting over and over again just to get 1 shining gems? i better grind the whole day rather than planting

Comment

• awesome event in my oppinion i got a lot of cool stuff for just hanging around not doing much

Comment

• Ir really doesn't take too long to get to 1000 oranges... just keep exchanging 100 of them for seeds.

Comment

• I agree with Robbay, I saved 999 oranges and got 100 coupons, that's not really much use...

Comment

• Tragic_BKC: Yes, some have 50+ plants going on all 3 instances, and if that's the case, come back 10 minutes later, after all those plants are done. Plant yours, look at the time, go out and do whatever you want, and after 15 minutes, teleport back to the Village.

Comment

• forget about therion, chance gonna be lower than white jade
                  who will get it in last day

Comment

• Pretty awesome. But my luck isn't... all I've managed to get is the honor and the coupons.
                    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                    IGN: Elysia
                    Class: Priest
                    Level: 69
                    Plane: Scion
                    Guild: CrimsonSword

Comment

Working...
                    X