X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    - It's a waste of the most important items which are dropped at the higher difficulty dungeons
    - The feature is currently the easiest possible challenge, why would you motivate people to choose the easy way?
    Currently I'm calling this a waste of the feature, I rather use some x2 offline tokens to get the same amount of exp after a night of sleep than miss out on epic shards/better item-loot/frag essence shards/dragon crystals/major enchantment stones.

Making this feature "all difficulties" seems only logical, since like that you still have the same difficulty of the feature..and higher. Meaning as the players grow stronger so will the features grow with them without making sacrifices. Player-friendly.
    2nd to this, can sell those items found on nm difficulty to finance joining torch parties n get even more experience.

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    dam why only a normal mode ,i can beat all dongeon nighmare we need a choice their like 3 quest normal/hard/or nighmare but you can only do one of the 3

they are no interest for me to do a normal dongeon

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    - It's a waste of the most important items which are dropped at the higher difficulty dungeons
    - The feature is currently the easiest possible challenge, why would you motivate people to choose the easy way?
    Currently I'm calling this a waste of the feature, I rather use some x2 offline tokens to get the same amount of exp after a night of sleep than miss out on epic shards/better item-loot/frag essence shards/dragon crystals/major enchantment stones.

Making this feature "all difficulties" seems only logical, since like that you still have the same difficulty of the feature..and higher. Meaning as the players grow stronger so will the features grow with them without making sacrifices. Player-friendly.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    So, if we can do the dungeon on hard or nm already, we got to sacrifice better loot for exp. but exp still good.

Leave a comment:

• kh3vz
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    Would be nice if the Bosses you have to defeat is "any difficulty". Normal mode is the least rewarding and with only 5 runs a day it is sacrificing 1 run for some exp. Also keeps the challenge to succeed in harder modes.
    yeah because its a waste if you do excelorn hallows normal and it DONT drop major enhancement stone

Leave a comment:

• R21331698
    replied
    Be nice for lvl 100s to get soul shard or something that would help us. How many events do non-100s need to get to 100?

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Would be nice if the Bosses you have to defeat is "any difficulty". Normal mode is the least rewarding and with only 5 runs a day it is sacrificing 1 run for some exp. Also keeps the challenge to succeed in harder modes.

Leave a comment:

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    this pointless for lev 100s if we get items it be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• HuGgEr
    replied
    yeah great event but it will depend on your level like when you 85+ you will only have the boss [sin]Pride. not from RV- excelorn boses

Leave a comment:

• Sigrun
    replied
    Awesome that this has become permanent, thank you

Leave a comment:

• v0idwalker
    replied
    great this kicks off today and i did all my runs nice

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    oh, no reward for Lv100 >.<

Leave a comment:

• JadedOblivion
    replied
    This is going to be an excellent perm event. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by riskariska View Post
    hmm i see, just 1 attempt per day ? -.-
    It's always been like that.
    So why change it to as many times as you want?

Would make leveling too easy, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• kissme2142
    replied
    bunny wabbits c: yeah this will be easy for lvling now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X