Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activity] Not the Boss of Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I've defeated all the mnsters in the vault (normal mode) but i can't find Vega The Mad? and the quest said to go to the normal vault and i did. Is this a bug problem?
    CS character name:Fane
    Class:Blood Priest
    Server:[S51] Cimmerian Woodlands
    Lvl: 44+
    Plane:Mortal
    Guild:Fatality, lvl 6+
    Guild Master: Femy
    Pets: Baby Angel

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by R22369848 View Post
      It says that the number of attempts for this is unlimited. But you can only try this once a day. Either fix the description in the events tab or make this unlimited.
      Once a day for your bracket, yes. But if you level up into another bracket that day you can do another quest. And if you were able to get your hands on a ton of torches, you could level into yet another bracket and do the next quest.

      Point is- setting the event in the event tab as 1/1 would mean you could not do the quest for the next bracket if you level up.

      Originally posted by Virminn View Post
      I've defeated all the mnsters in the vault (normal mode) but i can't find Vega The Mad? and the quest said to go to the normal vault and i did. Is this a bug problem?
      Vega the Mad is the third boss. He lives in the chamber to the right. First you need to defeat the boss in the left chamber, then the boss in the middle chamber, and then you can kill Vega in the right chamber.
      Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

      Rules of the Forum are found here.

      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

      For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

      Comment


      • #48
        Maybe i not know how to play, but this event worst ever i see.
        What give for you EXP? By some time you get new level with level 3 poor points and lost drop at dungestones where you need to get lots items. I with great pleasure give down my EXP for crystals or Soul Shards. To complete one soul skill from lv6 to lv 7 need 64 soul shards, its means i must wait 13 days to get it.

        Comment


        • #49
          yay nice way to recieve exp
          'Peace… I don't know how to get there… but… but someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!'

          Character: (S13)Charlotte
          Server: Blackrock Gorge
          Hybrid Priest
          Level: 67
          Rank: Earl
          Guild: (S41)Regnum

          Comment


          • #50
            where is the revenant vault?

            Comment


            • #51
              TheUltimate5: Go to Twilight Caverns Lvl 1, and talk to Sutton.

              Comment


              • #52
                The problem is, you have to find the boss, and then you have to kill every single monster who starts trailing after you on the way. That's why I really don't like dungeons.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Valkyrie9999 View Post
                  The problem is, you have to find the boss, and then you have to kill every single monster who starts trailing after you on the way. That's why I really don't like dungeons.
                  You don't have to kill every single mob chasing after you. If you go to certain locations, you can actually reset the mobs and just kill the bosses.

                  Server: Amethyst Forest
                  Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                  Guild: Sanctuary
                  Name: Miroku
                  Husband: Codawg

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Not the thread I was looking for but here's one that shows "safe" spots in dungeons: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ts-in-Dungeons
                    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

                    Rules of the Forum are found here.

                    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      it does show the exp gain once you visit the NPC and look into getting the quest....for example, Vicelot for BC normal mode is appro 353k for the kill/day Once you hit lvl 50-52 like I am, it only helps a small amount...my friggin lvl are now into the 11million xp needed range, ugghh!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        You get some nice exp.
                        Not really. It's actually a bad event that isn't worth doing or wasting system memory on.

                        It really is the worst event they could implement. It's like Redemption. Worthless if you know what you are doing when it comes to grinding and farming.
                        The xp you get for this is less than half of what you would get from a 1 hour afk grind session. At 55+ the grind spots also support netting 3-4g per hour.
                        A NORMAL run can be soloed, but the time it takes to finish the dungeon and the health orbs it takes to do so actually lose you xp profits and money.

                        This event is trash, just like Redemption. Well, to be fair... the idea is good, but the rewards are trash.

                        It's no Crypt/Avernal/Tamalamadoobop Arena...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          i agree with everyone who says, only normal for reward should change to defeat boss on any difficulty, so we don't loose the upgraded loot. thanks

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by XxTaLoNxX View Post
                            Not really. It's actually a bad event that isn't worth doing or wasting system memory on.

                            It really is the worst event they could implement. It's like Redemption. Worthless if you know what you are doing when it comes to grinding and farming.
                            The xp you get for this is less than half of what you would get from a 1 hour afk grind session. At 55+ the grind spots also support netting 3-4g per hour.
                            A NORMAL run can be soloed, but the time it takes to finish the dungeon and the health orbs it takes to do so actually lose you xp profits and money.

                            This event is trash, just like Redemption. Well, to be fair... the idea is good, but the rewards are trash.

                            It's no Crypt/Avernal/Tamalamadoobop Arena...
                            Who cares about the orbs, you get 3-6 of each from Vidalia Packs... and till the next day, when you get more, that should be more than enough if you use potions.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X