Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 7/12/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 7/12/2012 Server Update

On-going Promotion
    • Dragon Crystal Pack & Gem Pack Sale - More Info

Permanent Events

Activities

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue with trading bound items.
    • Fixed an issue with Ice Shards in the Frageron Forge.
    • Fixed a bunch of typos.

bad name for the 'Like' activity -> should call it "like Us! we Like you more! (show more sentimentality not greedness)

Comment

No new costumes? :<

Comment

VIP benefit on the new event?

Comment

why not make new costumes for each armor,weapon,shield and helmet then players will feel more enthusiastic and have more will to go on when they see the new costumes and items they can equip when they reach that level

Comment

When servers are coming up? ;_;
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

So was limiting taking guild quests to only one at a time an update as well? Because in Tree of Life server there is an error that keeps reoccurring for players, saying that a guild quest has been already taken, but does not appear in the quest tracker or as a quest taken in the guild list.
              Server: Tree of Life
              IGM: RozaliaDame
              Class: Hybrid Ranger
              Guild: MortalElites
              Honour: Emperor
              Job: Nature
              Level: Eidolon Lv81
              Married: (S28)snarlybadger

^_~ Send Hugs, Not Drama ~_^

Comment

darn it.. something wrong with GQ.. cant take any quest but im still not 20/20 and the quest isnt on Quest Log..
                T_T lost 5+ GQ already
                Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 07-12-2012, 07:53 AM.
                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Takaren View Post
                  bad name for the 'Like' activity -> should call it "like Us! we Like you more! (show more sentimentality not greedness)
                  http://www.spike.com/video-clips/nmh...eptance-speech

that better? see. thing is when you read words you miss out on a lot of the emotion and language. since most of language between people is actually body and facial and tone of voice to communicate what we really are trying to express. without those things you could read w/e you want in w/e mindframe and think its the most bland thing, or most threatening thing. or most hurtful thing. etc etc etc.
                  but there's another phrase where that comes from somewhere, the "you like us, you really like us! " i think an its of something cute. forget where to find it. closest match i could find was that video tho. and in game it says. "our friends Rock pack". meaning we are freaking awesome to a extreme degree and we own. that not sentimental enough for you?!? they gave us love and marriage and now this an its not good enough to be considered sentimental?

double post again and i'm deleting your post

Comment

why cant we acccept other Guild Quests?

Comment

why havent u fixed the avernal glitch yet

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
                      Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                        http://www.spike.com/video-clips/nmh...eptance-speech

that better? see. thing is when you read words you miss out on a lot of the emotion and language. since most of language between people is actually body and facial and tone of voice to communicate what we really are trying to express. without those things you could read w/e you want in w/e mindframe and think its the most bland thing, or most threatening thing. or most hurtful thing. etc etc etc.
                        but there's another phrase where that comes from somewhere, the "you like us, you really like us! " i think an its of something cute. forget where to find it. closest match i could find was that video tho. and in game it says. "our friends Rock pack". meaning we are freaking awesome to a extreme degree and we own. that not sentimental enough for you?!? they gave us love and marriage and now this an its not good enough to be considered sentimental?

double post again and i'm deleting your post
                        well said, but i'll throw my two sense in here. while this isn't about the reading of words and how we interpret them, its more along the lines of the unholy chances in this game. "All that work and you didn't get squat!" quoted from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue on the PSX. o.o so i can see why some people might think negatively at everything the admins post/say sometimes. Anyways, idc about this really. mostly a waste of time bothering with one person who thinks its a bad name for the event.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        Server: Aquatic Crypts
                        Name: (S15)Sidoh
                        Class: Knight
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 100

Lunaria:
                        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Leagendrive View Post
                          why not make new costumes for each armor,weapon,shield and helmet then players will feel more enthusiastic and have more will to go on when they see the new costumes and items they can equip when they reach that level
                          i cant agree more

Comment

GQ is 1 by 1 now !!! good idea !!!

Comment

Why I Can't Receive Phoenix

Comment

Working...
                              X