This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Guild Quest Issue

Hey folks, looks like we had a bug creep into the latest round of updates. Right now once you accept a Guild Quest, it'll say "You cannot accept this quest again" and you have to finish your Guild Quest until you can accept another. Naturally it shouldn't be doing that. We are aware of it, and we're looking into it. But for now, players will only be able to accept one guild quest at a time.

Update - This issue has been resolved with the July 19th weekly server update.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Please fix this FAST!!!!!!!

Comment

this is one bug I like, gives more people a chance at labors

Comment

I'm actually liking it as well since it means that the lower levels have more of a chance in a guild to actually have something they can do in guild quest.

Comment

Hope It will be Fix Sooner.. =(

Comment

Not even one guild quest able to take ...pls GM fix this asap. Thank you !

Comment

GM, please get this fixed ASAP! Even after the S40/S42 server merge today, I still cannot accept more than 1 guild quest at a time. Totally sux....I run a small guild on Rinulka, and since not many members active, the only way to build up guild reserves is to simply do most of the quests I can as possible (20) each day. One at a time is SOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOW, lol. Thanks Storm

Comment

As stated in other threads, this will most likely not be fixed until the next maintenance - which is on Thursday.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i know right...

Comment

That`s Good..i like it`s

Comment

This is one bug that allows people more of a chance at the labor quests in bigger guilds lol. But then again, it should be fixed xP
                      If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                      Server: Tree of Life
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Class: Hybrid Priest
                      Guild: Harmless

Comment

This issue has been resolved with the July 19th weekly server update. Thanks.

Note: This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                        X