No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh only event even worth anything is the ladder quests. Sorry R2 but yet again fail events. Do you guys not have a creative bone in your bodies? Guess not since you keep recycling the same **** events over and over and over again. Hope you guys realize that many will quit, with the way you guys keep failing with events and only care about cashers i'm sure all your games ppl will stop playing. I want to see some damn creativity, stop thinking about money and freaking show you care about the cs community. There are many things wrong with the site for example LAG improve the servers with some of the damn money you've made. Glitched mobs there are still a freaking ton of them even in tg i'm sick and tired of having to report these glitched mobs just freaking deal with it already. Eh there is so much more i can say but i'm tired of typing and honestly a bit tired of r2 not giving a rats a$$ about the players. You send them a ticket to make a suggestion they tell you to put it in forums for feedback and they don't even read most of it. WHAT'S THE DAMN POINT OF HAVING A SUGGESTION THREAD IF YOUR NOT EVEN GOING TO CONSIDER THE SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

Rant done
    Last edited by xena6; 02-21-2013, 10:20 AM.
    Ign- (S2)xena6
    server-himeng valley
    class-Priest holy hybrid
    level- Eidolon 149
    guild-Noypi
    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

What bothers me the most about this update now, is that it essentially feels like R2 is waving their middle fingers in front of our faces, telling us that they're allowed to do whatever they want. I'm glad for the ladder event, I am. That's the only part of the update that I'm all right with.

The rest of it, I can merely shake my head at. The honour badge exchange happened in January, and now it's back again after two weeks? Why rehash an event that wasn't especially that good in the first place? It caters to most older players who have had enough time to gather a crapload of extra badges. New players happen to need those badges to get new gear to get MORE badges. Exclusivity. Love it.

Bound gmuts? As a player who was around for the unlimited gmut exchange events (weren't there two or three of those?) and the limited gmut event exchange (3 a day for a week), I have to ask why the players who never got to utilize the event can now never get it at all? Maybe if the permanent GMUT exchange gave you unbound GMUTs, players could start to overlook the glaringly obvious bad idea it was to make mount extravaganza gmuts bound. Make it like exchanging for maturity stones, NOT like exchanging for pet breeding stones.

Hell, are you going to make the gmut exchange from general krahn bound, too, while you're at it? Not that anyone actually does this because it's a complete waste of badges. 30 bronze, 5 silver, 1 gold badge? What the hell is that?

No wonder people are upset. Cashers work for their cash to buy items. Non-cashers work their ***** off making alts (which takes time and a lot of dedication) just to be able to get the same things casher do. Both work hard for SOMETHING. Stop punishing the non-casher, because believe it or not, they make up the majority of your game's population. And now you're probably going to lose them.

Also, I can't stand the pay to consume event. It happens every time AFTER I've spent crystal. Why not give some warning?
      Last edited by crackerjac; 02-21-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I think the numbers for their active players is about to take a massive nose dive as everyone quickly abandons the Alts they have been lvling to farm Gmuts from mount extravaganza.

Pressure from advertizers to discourage alt use?
        Server: Bearpaw Vally
        Name: (S26)Bewberella
        Class: Knight

Comment

nice thx /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Comment

Whoah this thread got LOTS a negavite reply
            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
            IGN: Mary Magdalene
            Class: Mage
            LVL: 44
            BR: 1194
            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Thanks a lot r2 you just made it so hard to get my gorilla I REALLY appriciate it
              IGN:Shadow98
              Lvl:101
              Plane:Eidolon
              Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
              Guild:SoulShadows
              Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Comment

If people can lvl a alt to lvl 45 within 3 days thats 26 gmuts ... so 2 alts within 6 days is 52 gmuts in a week, but with this event 2 gmuts a day is only 56gmuts in a month so it is pretty darn stupid perm event i have seen yet..Alot of ppl will definately quit and or not cash at all that is all you want from people if you had any consideration for your players you would listen to them and revoke the event.
                IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
                Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
                Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
                Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
                Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
                Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
                Guild: FTW

Comment

Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
                  If people can lvl a alt to lvl 45 within 3 days thats 26 gmuts ... so 2 alts within 6 days is 52 gmuts in a week, but with this event 2 gmuts a day is only 56gmuts in a month so it is pretty darn stupid perm event i have seen yet..Alot of ppl will definately quit and or not cash at all that is all you want from people if you had any consideration for your players you would listen to them and revoke the event.
                  it sometimes even takes players a week to make 1 alt lvl 45..so i see that as working for something that is already hard to get and you had to go and make it even more hard to do so.
                  IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
                  Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
                  Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
                  Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
                  Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
                  Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
                  Guild: FTW

Comment

Phew.....Been a long time coming but R2, I think you've royally given up on the CS base. As a few people who've been around as long as me have said, the gap between casher and a F2P character has only widened. While the prior unlimited exchange events helped close that gap, making the event permanent AND bound only killed it. We're not talking a lil ditch; it's the Grand Canyon as far as I can tell. Not to mention the wings gap that was being made....

Recycling the honor badge event...well I've got bronze badges to burn, but for the newer servers, this ain't helping them. Especially not so close together. God forbid you work on Sengolia to make people have a chance to get more than 1 silver anymore.

Killing alts...phew. You must really hate the F2P base anymore. Early on, I made alts as a joke. Mainly as a skill reference to try and see possible builds to help others with. Now, I enjoy using them. Yeah, they're not all 60+ or scions/eidolons and being put into every event, but if they got to 45, hey, Gmuts for me or for people who I decided to sell it to. Now, well now they're going back on the build mantle, and with fewer new players, the whole point of that is gone :/

Ladder event. Love it. Don't think any players will disagree with it. Soul packs are a godsend, heck the last event helped me get to aura. Like someone said though, it seems to be a mask to try and hide all the mess that the rest of the "events" will make. Been having more fun on Broken Realm than here lately, and these events aren't helping....

Suggestions...listen to your players. Not the overly insane/dramatic ones, not the richest of the rich, but to the genuine ones, the ones who took the time to go on forums, post an idea, ask for feedback, etc, all to try to get a good idea across to you to improve a game that they love. If you're not willing to do that much, then I'll end up watching another game go belly up, possibly worse than the last since this one seemed to have a caring staff for the longest....
                    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                    IGN: Codawg
                    Server: Celestial Haven
                    Guild: BrimStone
                    Class: Beastmaster
                    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

• Originally posted by Swiftslayer View Post
                      They did introduce a mut->gmut permanent event so not all is lost.
                      what the event called

Comment

• whats the new event?

Comment

• Miscellaneous Change
                          • Extravaganza rewards for Battle Bear are now bound.
                          [/QUOTE]

come on this was my only and fastest way for me to get gold from my alts good job R2 good job ! the only good thing on this event now is the perma gmut event but something in that just makes it worse...
                          if you ever see a flying pig say you saw a chicken

Comment

• My advise for those who are still complaining about the MUT exchange event: work hard and play longer by level up and gain gold the best way any good player can take. Don't take shortcuts like unprofessional athletes.

Comment

• The worst thing they have done, have really put the game impossible for many people ...
                              I hope this does not increase the selling price of gmut
                              Server: [S28]Bloodfang Village
                              Character: Shooco
                              Class: Priest
                              Level: Eidolon ~ 50+

Comment

• Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
                                My advise for those who are still complaining about the MUT exchange event: work hard and play longer by level up and gain gold the best way any good player can take. Don't take shortcuts like unprofessional athletes.
                                You forget that most people, since I started playing a year ago, got their mounts because of the GMUT Exchange.
                                Making it permanent with bound gmuts and only 2 attempts per day, pretty much removed that event entirely lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X