Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    How about you get your head out your *** for a few mins and quit being a damn suck up. It's not wither it is hard or easy, it's the concept behind. You need 1000's of gmuts to just make one upgrade. if you plan on relying on the exchange, it will take 2 years to make one mount upgrade. Sadly a lot of people have to rely on that alone cause cashers and OP players won't let the other people get or earn gmuts. 2 a day is nuttin but a sick and dirty twisted joke. and smart putting your whole character info on your sig, enjoy being hunted for being a suck up.
    I could not agree with you any more than this. I don't care what people say. Non-Cashers had hope of getting GT, Gryphon, Hellwing, etc. because of the high supply/demand from the Battle Bear rewards and what not. Not only did this make the supply lower and increase the price of GMUTs, but it also shattered every non-casher's chances.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

with other events there is so many problems and issues reguarding getting the gmuts. In treasure trove your hunted by the OP players so you might not get the chance to kill mobs and get packs and keys and what not. With RB, well if you get a ladder or WB, instant failure. WB is limited to paying only ten people, two groups of 5 players. with ladder, you got to get to X floor, which 9/10 is imposable unless with an OP party. GG 1/4 chance of a free gamble. But still you require 1000's of gmuts to be able to make any form of improvement.
      Erm, what?

35 = easy with most parties
      40 and 45 = easy with a decent party.

If a 45 scion mage and a level 70-ish eidolon mage that doesn't have max gear can duo to 49 using strategy (yes, duo. The other 3 died in an earlier level because they weren't careful), then no you don't need an OP party to get high up there. You just need a decent party.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

• Well this is ironic lol i said as a joke give me gmuts and here is the gmut event XDDDDD
        IGN:Shadow98
        Lvl:101
        Plane:Eidolon
        Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
        Guild:SoulShadows
        Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Comment

• Cool, thx for making it a perm event!

Comment

• Basically r2 just commited suicide. They have told every free player to leave, that they dont want you here. Servers gonna be like 10 players per, all cashers all bored.

Comment

• Well, this is my final thought on the matter.
              I could care less about them being bound, and I can careless about the level restriction. Bound sounds like a good thing anyway and was suggested several times.
              Just what is so wrong is that your only allowed two of them a day. You need to obtain 1000's of Gmuts to successfully upgrade your mount. Even with 2 gmuts a day plus with on the account you earn 1 gmut from GG and like 4-8 of them in events and RB quests, the fact still remains it would takes months on end before you was able to achieve results. Players are so limited in acquiring gmuts, no matter how much time and work is put into getting them, the output is too low. run maybe 3 dungeons in an hour and 1/2 get your muts and the coin from loot, and then no more gmuts for the rest of the day. So much work for literally almost no pay.

Two things need to be done to fix this problem.
              The first one is to remove the Cap. You should be allowed to exchange as much as you want and it be unlimited.
              Second, is cut back on the number of mut needed for the exchange. 10 or 15 is still a decent number without being so high.

Things I do feel that should stay the same, is keep them bound. I don't care if they bound and most people here probably don't either.
              3g for the exchange. still good as it provides the gold sink the game needs. The limit to two a day contradicts a gold sink.

Something you could change altogether or add in is put a synthesis option for muts to gmuts. This won't hurt or give the exchange anything, but would be more convenient either way.

Yeah, some people might have saved 1000 and 1000 of mut waiting for an unlimited exchange, but this has defeated the purpose of saving muts for exchanging them. Plus lots of people normally junk extra mut. I do but always kept like a few stacks of 250. even so, people will run out of mut and have to run dungeons again for mut or more gold from higher level dungeons like hollows and Psycho, but it will increase the player activity a lot and the game is suffering from lack of activity.

If you all are still hell bent in having a limit in exchanges, at least set the limit to like 100 or something like that. that way we can get enough to have at least a pull daily provide we have the mut and coin to exchange. But over all this needs to be changed to something everyone or the vast majority will like and be happy with. it's not good having the vast majority angry and wanting to kill you for a failed update. yeah you got like so few people saying they like it and all that, but they are a bunch of soul less evil suck ups just trolling trying to make as many people angry as possable.

Over all, the exchange needs to be changed so it is not seen as a vile and evil way to get at the people that play the game.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• They should clarify if you can use the bound and unbound gmuts together.

Comment

Well, this is my final thought on the matter.
                  I could care less about them being bound, and I can careless about the level restriction. Bound sounds like a good thing anyway and was suggested several times.
                  Just what is so wrong is that your only allowed two of them a day. You need to obtain 1000's of Gmuts to successfully upgrade your mount. Even with 2 gmuts a day plus with on the account you earn 1 gmut from GG and like 4-8 of them in events and RB quests, the fact still remains it would takes months on end before you was able to achieve results. Players are so limited in acquiring gmuts, no matter how much time and work is put into getting them, the output is too low. run maybe 3 dungeons in an hour and 1/2 get your muts and the coin from loot, and then no more gmuts for the rest of the day. So much work for literally almost no pay.

Two things need to be done to fix this problem.
                  The first one is to remove the Cap. You should be allowed to exchange as much as you want and it be unlimited.
                  Second, is cut back on the number of mut needed for the exchange. 10 or 15 is still a decent number without being so high.

Things I do feel that should stay the same, is keep them bound. I don't care if they bound and most people here probably don't either.
                  3g for the exchange. still good as it provides the gold sink the game needs. The limit to two a day contradicts a gold sink.

Something you could change altogether or add in is put a synthesis option for muts to gmuts. This won't hurt or give the exchange anything, but would be more convenient either way.

Yeah, some people might have saved 1000 and 1000 of mut waiting for an unlimited exchange, but this has defeated the purpose of saving muts for exchanging them. Plus lots of people normally junk extra mut. I do but always kept like a few stacks of 250. even so, people will run out of mut and have to run dungeons again for mut or more gold from higher level dungeons like hollows and Psycho, but it will increase the player activity a lot and the game is suffering from lack of activity.

If you all are still hell bent in having a limit in exchanges, at least set the limit to like 100 or something like that. that way we can get enough to have at least a pull daily provide we have the mut and coin to exchange. But over all this needs to be changed to something everyone or the vast majority will like and be happy with. it's not good having the vast majority angry and wanting to kill you for a failed update. yeah you got like so few people saying they like it and all that, but they are a bunch of soul less evil suck ups just trolling trying to make as many people angry as possable.

Over all, the exchange needs to be changed so it is not seen as a vile and evil way to get at the people that play the game.
                  I proposed a point system before to eat up all the excess stuff .

Comment

• Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                    I proposed a point system before to eat up all the excess stuff .
                    Just shows that R2 doesn't listen to their players then hey? Might aswell not bother with trying to get through to their heads...cause obviously it does not compute
                    IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
                    Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
                    Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
                    Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
                    Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
                    Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
                    Guild: FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                      They should clarify if you can use the bound and unbound gmuts together.
                      You can, I did it. It goes in the order in the inventory. So if you want to use up the bounds first, make sure they're before the unbound ones in the inventory (or add up the bounds and unbounds to the exact amount).
                      (S14)Squintina
                      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

• So happy that this event is permanent. Lol at the people who used Alts Lvl 45 to farm GMuT's & are getting sad now. People that work & want to live had a hellauv time trying to level Main's up alongside Alts, just to get GMuTs. Glad that this event is once a day & permanent.
                        Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                        Level: 130
                        Class: Rogue
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Honor: Emperor
                        Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                        Guild: Rebels
                        Pet: DemonKing

Comment

• Thanks for really crushing my dreams of ever owning the last mount.

Comment

• with over 15 pages of hate posts, you'd figure the GM would post and say something. But it just proves they flat litteraly don't listen to us.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

with over 15 pages of hate posts, you'd figure the GM would post and say something. But it just proves they flat litteraly don't listen to us.
                              Try like 25+ pages, gotta count patch notes as most of it is also full of hate.

Comment

• Thats what I'm saying, all these replies and posts and not a single GM or MOD can even reply with an answer. Does anyone even work here? Is the game being run by AI? I mean come on, they're hiding because they don't know what to say. I'm not 100% disapointed in the permanent event, but 2 exchanges per day? I'm a lv. 65 mortal with a gorilla, It would take me almost a year just to get enough gmuts for a gryphon. Not to mention the mount exchange will lower the amount of gmuts for sale BIG TIME, which will make the price of gmuts sky rocket and become almost unaffordable.
                                Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                                Guild: Eden
                                Class: Priest
                                Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
                                Level: 101 scion
                                Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
                                Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
                                Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
                                Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
                                Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
                                Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
                                Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
                                Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
                                Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
                                Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
                                Tower: 40/8960
                                Soul: 897/3000

Comment

Working...
                                X