Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haphaestus
    replied
    i get that u want to stop abuse of this event but could u have at least made the bound and unbound on ones interchangeably usable like the sperion soul prints that are bound and unbound

Leave a comment:

• R29028481
    replied
    so sad~!!!

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    If you haven't noticed yet Mount Extravaganza gmut rewards are bound now.
    Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 02-21-2013, 05:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by flamingtoad View Post
    man this game is a freak trip now.. i barly just rb only level 52.. and u have be 55 to even do this event? what the freak... atleast make it to where rb scions can do the dam quest... does take time to fudging level you know..
    You're already Lv. 52 and rebirthed?
    Getting to Lv. 55 is no problem in less than a day to be able to even meet the requirements for this.

Leave a comment:

• flamingtoad
    replied
    man this game is a freak trip now.. i barly just rb only level 52.. and u have be 55 to even do this event? what the freak... atleast make it to where rb scions can do the dam quest... does take time to fudging level you know..

Leave a comment:

• R26550987
    replied
    lol brotherVT id rather choose to make the pet extravaganz bear reward unbound and the Gmut event will never be avaible if u know what i mean

Leave a comment:

• thoken11
    replied
    90 muts a day +6 gold are you out of youre mind and the gmuts are bound holy

you might wanna reduce the muts to 20 or something cuz its bound gezz

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by bunnyboppen102 View Post
    well im a person who put money onto my account and i wouldnt bother buying the gmuts... i would rather it be time consuming than being pricey lol and there are other chances to get the gmuts every day... lucky guess for a chance to get an unbound gmut, treasure trove, dragon quest (i think), and honor badge exchange (general kahn) so yeah its hard for non cashers but at least this is to stay and your alts will just have to work a little harder to get good mounts but thats no big deal is it??

all in all im happy with this
    You see the problem in that? There are "chances", not guarantees. A GMUT Event such as this was what gave players a chance to actually catch up, even though it was still slow. Now with this, it's completely shattered a non-casher's chance.

Leave a comment:

• Dag0ra
    replied
    -.- really bound?? and lvl 55 req, @least you shuda picked iether or but not both -.- top of that x2 only -.- come on!!,,,realy? -.- 60Gmuts per month will take forever to upgrade mounts,

Leave a comment:

• bunnyboppen102
    replied
    well im a person who put money onto my account and i wouldnt bother buying the gmuts... i would rather it be time consuming than being pricey lol and there are other chances to get the gmuts every day... lucky guess for a chance to get an unbound gmut, treasure trove, dragon quest (i think), and honor badge exchange (general kahn) so yeah its hard for non cashers but at least this is to stay and your alts will just have to work a little harder to get good mounts but thats no big deal is it??

all in all im happy with this

Leave a comment:

• asakau266
    replied
    NOW IM GONNA QUIT! BECAUSE OF THIS GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN (BOUND) NOW ONLY RICH PEOPLE CAN UPGRADE THERE MOUNT ONLY CASHER WILL BE THE BEST MOUNT OF THIS GAME! NOW MANY PLAYER WILL BE QUIT YOU RUINED CRYSTAL SAGA!! THIS GAME IS FOR OFFICIALLY FOR RICH PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAIN DUDE! NOT MONEY!
    I THOUGHT THIS GAME IS FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT NO BUDGET TO PAY THIS GAME AND PLAY NORMAL AND NOW THE GAME IS RUINED FOR SUCH A BAD DECITION!!
    DONT BE SO SELFISH!!
    IM QUIT!!!

Leave a comment:

• hotmoltenrock
    replied
    better quit cs

Leave a comment:

• ThePoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    here to stay??!!??

Hell yea
    he gets it xD everyday 2 gmuts ! better then nothing :P atleast it isnt a week and they still arent happy

Leave a comment:

• sexy_shell76
    replied
    how in the world are we supposed to stack these with the ones we currently have. Should've atleast made another vault page =(

Leave a comment:

• xXPesmergaXx
    replied
    ok so since the exchange rate isn't good I figured ah well I'll just have to do it the hard way and make lvl 45 alts for the battle bear Mount Extravaganza, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO I checked and now the mount rewards are bound gmuts. So basically there's no reasonable way for non-cashing players to get better mounts. To top it off no cashers on my server sell gmuts anymore.
    Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 02-21-2013, 04:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X